Guide Spoilers **Starwars Force Unleashed Spoilers**

Peter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Peter

I guess I saw this one coming so no big fault here but what if it was something worse. The guides title is "How to beat darth vader" and I guess i saw the ending coming but still what if it was like something more mainstream . They gotta monitor that stuff and tell him maybe like "Hey rename that Starwars Force Unleashed Final Boss Guide" or something

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demilich

Just copy GameFaqs.

There's no need to create a guide with a title that specific anyway.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

For something like that, I'd say expand that baby! Try to cover all bosses. That would be more useful than just a final boss guide. As it is, I'd say it's too focused on a single aspect of the game.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo

With a game like Force Unleashed, it's completely obvious that you'll die whatever option you choose. Oh no, spoilers. Anyway, I do agree on other games though.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Megalon

Well, it is a guide. I think in most cases you can try to mask the story, but when it comes to boss fights it's kind of tough (especially in a game like this - if you describe his attacks, you can pretty much figure out who it is). I say if you're looking at a walkthrough/boss guide for parts of a game that you haven't played yet, you should expect some spoilers.

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By breton

There should really be some quality assurance on guides because honestly.. a lot of them are like this. Not title spoilers specifically.. but one or two paragraph shit covering a tiny part of the game.

They should really be limited to full walkthroughs/faqs.

Edit: @Megalon: It's the title of the guide.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew
Megalon said:
"Well, it is a guide. I think in most cases you can try to mask the story, but when it comes to boss fights it's kind of tough (especially in a game like this - if you describe his attacks, you can pretty much figure out who it is). I say if you're looking at a walkthrough/boss guide for parts of a game that you haven't played yet, you should expect some spoilers."
He's talking about the title of the walkthrough. Obviously someone looking at a guide marked "Final Boss Guide" or somesuch would expect to see spoilers. Someone looking at a list of guides wouldn't
Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Megalon

Ah, I misread. I completely agree with TC then.