Image uploading problems

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek
When I go to upload some images it'll sometimes show images I recently uploaded but I wont click them and they still make it to where I try to add them.Like I added a lot of WWF images but some of my old Golf images were also showed.Why?
ethan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ethan

It's a known bug.  I don't have a fix for it yet.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Lies

It seems to happen to me when I get the internal server error message. Of course, I could just be imagining that...

Pezjulo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Pezjulo
Lies said:
"It seems to happen to me when I get the internal server error message. Of course, I could just be imagining that...
"
It´s not your imagination...it happens,,,and quite oftenly
TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Ok well the Mod's keep getting mad at me if I try to post images and that accidentaly pop's into the pending images.

Railer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Railer

I'm not quite sure i get the problems you guys are having. I've had problems myself uploading pictures, because when i try to upload lets say 4 pictures at least 1-2 are destined to fail.
My fix to that is that i try to re upload the pictures that failed, and when they do succeed i choose to cancel the image submission. After that i choose "Add Images" again, but this time i add them straight from my gallery. Works great.