Picture Uploading abuse <- Mods Read

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Psynapse

People have been attempting to change pictures that are clearly in the right place (i.e Halo 3 pictures) to different games which are not correct. Or adding new images to more than 1 game which would be incorrect.

This is abusing the system in my mind. I cannot see the users name that is doing this, but would a mod be able to look into this and take this further. Its pointless and just pulls the quality of the site down.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Psynapse

Bah can mods move this to Editing & Tools or Bug Reporting ?? Which ever fits best.. Cheers.

Edit: Thanks for Moving... Can you comment, or at least say you'll look into it :P Thanks.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

Can we get the link to the ones you saw wrong?

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By breton

Are you sure it's even intentional? With the image upload bug adding previously uploaded images to your current activity, it might just be someone dealing with the problem inappropriately( I don't even know the best way to do it. I've mostly just added captions asking people not to approve).

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By pyromaniac

I second that...I have modded a lot of images(5000+) and I can say that a lot of them were complete B.S. There are a lot of those out there that are actually approved, that in itself is the sad part

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By serbsta

Although there are most likely people who are abusing the system, part of it is due to a bug in the system which adds games to your upload list which you have previously uploaded, and add themselves to the gallery even when unpicked.