#1 Posted by Totori (559 posts) -

The soul sacrifice is in sore need of new info plus the main image isn't ever the real logo.

#2 Edited by LtSquigs (253 posts) -

Its in the upper right on any wiki page.

#3 Posted by Totori (559 posts) -

Not appearing for me. All I got is a follow button.

#4 Posted by alexisg (379 posts) -

The full editor is not supported on tablets or mobile so I removed the button today to avoid bad edits. We'll need to circle back around to decide what things could be editable on tablets.

Staff
#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11686 posts) -

Seriously, just one button in the top right is ultra-inconvenient, especially when editing lists...

#6 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -

It is pretty inconvient all the way at the top. Sometimes I'll look at a page's concepts, see something missing, jump back to the top of the page, then scroll back to the concepts to edit them. That's pretty tedious.

#7 Posted by alexisg (379 posts) -

@beachthunder: @lordandrew: agreed. It is also a pain when trying to edit images etc. Looking into a solution for this...

Staff
#8 Edited by StarFoxA (5138 posts) -

@alexisg: Make it float at the top like the menu bar?

edit: also, whenever I reply to someone, it's bolding the first letter

#9 Edited by Deusoma (3001 posts) -

So I've more or less gotten used to the awkward new editing tools, and today I log in and discover that the Edit button itself has vanished without a trace; like the dude said, there's just a follow button up there. There doesn't seem to be any way at all for me to edit the Database, is this some kind of stealth suspension? :(

#10 Edited by Max_Cherry (1131 posts) -

Where's the edit button? I need to correct the ESRB rating for the Tomb Raider game; it says it's rated T, but it's really rated M.