2014 Game Completed Comics, #17 – Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Pabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Pabba

You'd think that getting snowed in for five days straight would've helped me produce more of these gaming comics--especially when you consider that I'm six behind already--but no, it didn't help. Not a single lick. Instead, I spent the majority of my time shoveling snow and stressing over getting my car unstuck and back on the road. Grrr. Currently, a lot of the snow is melting, which is providing me with just enough mental energy to get back to drawing. Here's the comic I did for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, which I got to play for "free" through PlayStation Plus...

No Caption Provided

And yeah, some of that gibberish is actual phrases taken from The Sims. Regardless, I enjoyed Brothers despite finding myself still running into issues with the control scheme, especially at the part where the two boys are bound together with rope. It didn't wow me with its narrative due to having it spoiled from the Game of the Year podcasts, but it also didn't disappoint. An enjoyable three hours or so in the end.

plaintomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By plaintomato
Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Hope you continue these again. I don't usually have much to add, but I have liked each one you've drawn!

Pabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@slag: Thanks! I'm starting to catch up on my list now. :D