Avatar image for arnoldthepillow
ArnoldThepillow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ArnoldThepillow

oh god srry i got started on the 7th gen system and now im mad. so yeah . i think the sony ps3 is better than the wii and the xbox 360 . really because the systems dont mess up and break. the xbox 360 well we all know that story. if u have 1 i suggest u either throw it out or be smart and do what im doing (yes i have an xbox even though i like sony) take it apart(yes the warrenty will go out but if done right u wont need it!) and put it in an empty case of a mini tower for a cp. take it all aut ind spread it out. it prevents over heating and disk drive failure. also the wii. yes i know they have a emulator channel but its not fun. its little nuggets of fun u get over it so screw the wii. but the ps3 has awsome game any thing to match the 360. and the wii may have better motion sencors than the ps3 but if u watched the E3 u would know we have 1 of our own typer motion senceing thingamabobber.(i dont remember the name). and project nethal sound cool but we all know its never as good as it sounds. so get a ps3 or wait untill christmas and the SLIM ps3 comes out but if any 1 agrees with me please poast somthing.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lashe

I'm beginning to admire this guy's relentlessness. 

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Please stop posting these unthoughtful miss-spelled topics it's an embarrassment to mankind.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By zombie2011

I get through half of your posts and then i just quit. I couldn't get through your "Halo is Bumb" thread and now this. You have bested me twice now, congrats.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lashe
@dcpc10: That pic brought a slight tear to my eye. If only the world were such a place. 
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By toowalrus

Poasting something.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper

i also thinck  the wii is  bumb

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By TheHBK

let me guess... you are 9...
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Brendan

That man is actually a genius MIT graduate, and is currently on a secret viral marketing campaign for Sony.  True story.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ververdan0226
@TheMustacheHero said:
" Please stop posting these unthoughtful miss-spelled topics it's an embarrassment to mankind. "
Calling Buckdeth... is Buckdeth there? Buckdeth...
Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

Oh god, why have you embarressed me.
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@ververdan0226 said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" Please stop posting these unthoughtful miss-spelled topics it's an embarrassment to mankind. "
Calling Buckdeth... is Buckdeth there? Buckdeth... "
No BucketDeth here, he's too busy puking his guts out on a boat while sobbing in a corner about how everyone on here is an asshole.
Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

Give him a break people, he's only 12 and he's my little brother, apologies for his poasts.
Kycon90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kycon90
@Brendan said:
" That man is actually a genius MIT graduate, and is currently on a secret viral marketing campaign for Sony.  True story. "
lol ya, he's so undercover he even thought to type out a bunch of meaningless nonsense in a huge block text to make reading it even easier.
Avatar image for scrubbingbubbles
ScrubbingBubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ScrubbingBubbles
@TheMustacheHero said:
"Please stop posting these unthoughtful miss-spelled topics it's an embarrassment to mankind. "

LOL made my day.
king_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By king_martin
@ArnoldThepillow said:
"

oh god srry i got started on the 7th gen system and now im mad. so yeah . i think the sony ps3 is better than the wii and the xbox 360 . really because the systems dont mess up and break. the xbox 360 well we all know that story. if u have 1 i suggest u either throw it out or be smart and do what im doing (yes i have an xbox even though i like sony) take it apart(yes the warrenty will go out but if done right u wont need it!) and put it in an empty case of a mini tower for a cp. take it all aut ind spread it out. it prevents over heating and disk drive failure. also the wii. yes i know they have a emulator channel but its not fun. its little nuggets of fun u get over it so screw the wii. but the ps3 has awsome game any thing to match the 360. and the wii may have better motion sencors than the ps3 but if u watched the E3 u would know we have 1 of our own typer motion senceing thingamabobber.(i dont remember the name). and project nethal sound cool but we all know its never as good as it sounds. so get a ps3 or wait untill christmas and the SLIM ps3 comes out but if any 1 agrees with me please poast somthing.

"

you bring up a very intellignet point. the ps3 is a good console.
Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Baillie

Very intellignet reply.

MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By MrRedwine

Hilarious!  That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xyzygy

Wow, now this thread is full of TWO trolls who purposely misspell words, and it's looking like they're trying to do some console bashing? Maybe? I like Giant Bomb because it has the least amount of console bashing and wars. 

@king_martin: and@ArnoldThepillow: STOPPPPPPPP

Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By Spike94
@Lashe said:
" @dcpc10: That pic brought a slight tear to my eye. If only the world were such a place.  "

Amen.
spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By spankingaddict
@ArnoldThepillow said:
"

"
if though what your saying is pointless, its actually true... for the most part...
Mootalstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mootalstrike

You must be this tall to post on forums.

Jiquk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jiquk

By the way i own a PS3 and its a great console and i believe all of the consoles merit their price,this video is hilarious however.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#24  Edited By AgentJ
 When will the stupid people go away?
 When will the stupid people go away?