A City of Heroes Super Group

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Edited By SumDeus

So a few days ago I had posted a thread in the CoH forums about forming a GiantBomb Super Group, but sadly only one person responded. Hopefully it's just because the CoH forums are dead and not the CoH community. Anyway, if anyone still plays this game what do you think about the idea? With the Going Rogue expansion the game feels like it used to. There are a TON of people online up to the point where the servers can't take it. If you're interested please drop your global chat handle below. Oh and the group will be on the Freedom server.

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SumDeus

So a few days ago I had posted a thread in the CoH forums about forming a GiantBomb Super Group, but sadly only one person responded. Hopefully it's just because the CoH forums are dead and not the CoH community. Anyway, if anyone still plays this game what do you think about the idea? With the Going Rogue expansion the game feels like it used to. There are a TON of people online up to the point where the servers can't take it. If you're interested please drop your global chat handle below. Oh and the group will be on the Freedom server.

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By one_2nd

I'm interested. 

Avatar image for warlockengineermoredakka
WarlockEngineerMoreDakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's still getting expansions- so I highly doubt the CoH community is anywhere near dead. :)