A positive thread about what you're currently playing

Adeptus7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. I like isometric cRPG-s, and Of all the games pretending to be spiritual successors to Baldur's Gate, in my opinion Pathfinder's adaptations from Owlcat are the most deserving.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Finally playing Yakuza Like a Dragon and I wasn’t expecting it to be so funny, well written/translated all around. Just experienced the “baby” scene and I was laughing out loud.

James781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love motorsport in real life, so I play mostly motorsport games. Formula 1, Forza, old Need for Speed

Avatar image for deactivated-63cd8ec76d97f
deactivated-63cd8ec76d97f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really enjoying Multiversus, don't know if I'll stay with it long term but it's a fun one of those.

Hakiroto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just started playing Rollerdrome on PS5 last night. I've only played about an hour, but I think it's great. Beautiful artwork, good music, and tight controls. It's The Running Man and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater combined — who doesn't like that?!

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Over 37 hours into Elden Ring and just... damn. I thought that finishing Dark Souls 1 twice within a year would satiate my fix for another Souls game. But just when I thought Elden was getting too overbearing due to how big the open world really is and Margit giving me a hard time, everything started coming together after flushing out my strength and faith build by getting my go-to sword, the Claymore, and getting lightning spear, and now I'm totally invested in going though another one of these. It's almost like I'm playing Skyrim for the first time and re-experiencing how alluring and immersive that was back in early 2012, but knowing most of what these games do is also keeping me grounded. ...especially when a treasure chest sends me over half way across the map and exploring the new area is equally a good and a bad idea.

theonewhoplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2857  Edited By theonewhoplays

Replaying the Monkey Island games after finishing Return (which I really enjoyed). Otherwise I'm having a pretty good time with Overwatch 2. I haven't played OW for years so it's fun to try out all the new characters. I don't care about cosmetics so I'm not planning on spending money on it though.

JyC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Ark Survival Evolved's last halloween event in a couple of days. Dinosaur fun time!

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finally bought a nightclub in GTA Online, and in turn, finally bought the illicit businesses which give me some otehr things to do in the game. As much as I liked making roughly $1.4M an hour by doing Cayo Perico over, and over, and over again and mainly using it to buy everything that I could ever want, nerfing it by increasing the cool-down timer to three hours after doing it solo has inspired me to do other things in the game, because only doing Cayo gets boring at times, so I can say that it was ultimately a good decision for Rockstar to nerf it for the sake of promoting variety, and you can still cheese it by having the heist queued up with multiple people and grind it out that way (provided that you're playing with people that you trust). So, now that I'm a club owner who also sells drugs, guns and occasionally works for the government while still being an assassin on top of it all, that real GTA Online starts here.

wollywoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Playing Tunic. It's good! It's a game that wears its influences on its sleeve, but more as homage than imitation. It has a lot that's unique - especially the wonderful in-game manual. (Man, I sure miss manuals.) I'm going in mostly blind, but I hear that there is some late-game twist, so I'm really looking forward to finding out what that is.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I've mostly been playing Scorn during the last week and really enjoying the goopy art of it all.

Avatar image for deactivated-63991c79611ef
deactivated-63991c79611ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got back into Satisfactory and maaaan I love that game, I haven't played it for years (months?) now and there are so many updates and it just got even better, I already loved it and started playing it when Vinny showed it for the first time but there's a hell of a lot more going on now. It's on sale often, if you have not already done so, you should def check it out!

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2868  Edited By FacelessVixen

Just finished Saints Row: The Third for maybe the third time since it first came out. What a fun game. Games were really fun back then.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2869  Edited By chamurai

Hey, Vampire Survivors lives up to the hype. Finished my first 30 minute run last night and felt like a god!

theonewhoplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first couple of hours of God of War felt like GoW2018 but not as good, but now it's trying a couple of new things which keeps me going. The set pieces and boss fights are still a delight.