raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 1

Edited By raycarter

Hello to anyone who is reading this,

I am still debating to myself about what game should I review next, because I am adding 2 games on my "to-do" list":

Astro Boy Omega Factor (for the GBA)
No Caption Provided

Code Lyoko (for the NDS)
Code Lyoko Box Art
Code Lyoko Box Art

So now I am now deciding between 4 handheld games. But I'm going to express my general opinions on the games here:

Megaman Zero (GBA): Pretty good, with the gameplay and graphics standing out the most. Going to give it a 4 or a 4.5.
KOF EX2 Howling Blood (GBA): The same as above. 
Astro Boy Omega Factor: I am very mixed on this one. Gameplay and story are driving force behind this game. Giving it 4-5 stars on this one.
Code Lyoko (NDS): Very serviceable, but its potential is very very much untapped. Gameplay and graphics again being the bright spot. Giving this 3 stars, 3.5 at most.

So this is a sneak peek on the reviews. I'm sorry about reviewing only GBA games and handhelds, because I only have a computer, a GBA and an NDS (I played Sonic Riders Zero Gravity in my friend's house).

So why not you guys decide what I should review next among those games. I await comments. Thanks a lot :)

-RayCarter
PS: Gasp! Hope I didn't spoil too much!
raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By raycarter

Hello to anyone who is reading this,

I am still debating to myself about what game should I review next, because I am adding 2 games on my "to-do" list":

Astro Boy Omega Factor (for the GBA)
No Caption Provided

Code Lyoko (for the NDS)
Code Lyoko Box Art
Code Lyoko Box Art

So now I am now deciding between 4 handheld games. But I'm going to express my general opinions on the games here:

Megaman Zero (GBA): Pretty good, with the gameplay and graphics standing out the most. Going to give it a 4 or a 4.5.
KOF EX2 Howling Blood (GBA): The same as above. 
Astro Boy Omega Factor: I am very mixed on this one. Gameplay and story are driving force behind this game. Giving it 4-5 stars on this one.
Code Lyoko (NDS): Very serviceable, but its potential is very very much untapped. Gameplay and graphics again being the bright spot. Giving this 3 stars, 3.5 at most.

So this is a sneak peek on the reviews. I'm sorry about reviewing only GBA games and handhelds, because I only have a computer, a GBA and an NDS (I played Sonic Riders Zero Gravity in my friend's house).

So why not you guys decide what I should review next among those games. I await comments. Thanks a lot :)

-RayCarter
PS: Gasp! Hope I didn't spoil too much!
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

I really want to see a full blown review of Imagine Babyz! I'm being completely serious too...if someone sent me a free copy of the game I would definitely play (and review) it. It's too ridiculous not to try...

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike
Kush said:
"I really want to see a full blown review of Imagine Babyz! I'm being completely serious too...if someone sent me a free copy of the game I would definitely play (and review) it. It's too ridiculous not to try..."

I need to play that, if only because babies is spelled with a -yz.  Genius...I would have loved to be able to sit in on the meeting where that name was decided on.
raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By raycarter

I'm sorry, but I meant "What game should I first review among the four games that I previously posted on my blogs"

Thousand times sorry :)

-Ray Carter