Alien: Colonial Marines DS Trailer? Seems that way.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_A_Drain

Kotaku (read: whoever subbed the tip) has unearthed what appears to be a trailer for an unanounced Alien game for what appears to be Nintendo DS.

All I can say is that if this is true, it sure as hell get my approval! While I don't see any reason for not making the video larger, it's still pretty elaborate for any kind of fake.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5270628/is-this-aliens-colonial-marines-for-nintendo-ds
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Aliens: Colonial Marines - because GTA Chinatown Wars and Madworld didn't know what they were doing!

The game will probably be awesome but sell for crap.  Nonetheless, the animations alone are impressive!
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

Guy that uploaded the video says it's cancelled, does look pretty good.

God damn that music is horrible.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

Yeah i'm impressed, although tbh the "Mash A to stop being grappled" seems like it would bug the crap outta me. Overall the game seems very close in spirit  to the early Genesis/SNES game Alien3 and similar games, which imo is a good thing.

Cancelled? Damn, thats pretty shitty news.

And yes. That song. Hurts.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Endogene

Wow that looks really impressive, its not often that you see a platformer/horror/shooter hybrid.

And yeah the music is pretty horrible.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks

It looks like it would have been a good game if it had more work done on it. Something akin to Alien3 on SNES would have been great for the DS to have...

Rudigher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rudigher

They SHOULD do an Aliens game like they did Left 4 Dead. THAT would be interesting. Just don't do it on the DS. I didn't know that they still made games for that thing. I just thought that it was a silly idea for a system.