anyway to download the GiantBomb video?

doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By doe3879

I love how we can dont have to wait for the video to download before we can skip to different part of the video when watching them again.
but my internet connection seem to be f'd up and the streaming is very coppy (I know it's just me)
is there anyway to download them so I could watch them in their full glory?

I used to be able to use Firefox addon to download the video in the past but it doesn't work for the site anymore.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

You can view them here. If you have an iPhone/ITouch you can utilize those as well. Also, you can find applications on the internet that'll download videos in your browser.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cikame

I've only noticed in the most recent videos that i can't stream them anymore, the grey bar indicating how much has streamed doesn't appear so i start to play videos and after a few seconds they'll begin jumping because they haven't streamed.

I use Orbit to download flv's but this website prevents downloading... so at the moment, i can't watch videos, and there's no point in using the youtube channel because they don't upload quick looks.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Alexander

I use Replay Media Catcher, it's one of the few apps that can download directly from the stream, including some of the players from TV stations and whatnot. 

edit
I just tested it with Giant Bomb's new streaming and it works 100%, will download in .flv format.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Geno

Orbit downloader.