Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By The_Philosopher

Well yesterday I bought Trine from Steam. Holy shit is that a rad game. It's really fun just how many ways you can solve the puzzles and traverse through each level. The visuals are absolutely fantastic. Just take a looks for yourself: 

It's Beautiful right? I know. I'm not sure how far along I am into the game so far but when I'm done I will write up a review.  

What else have I been playing? Well let's see on friday I played through The Simpsons Game. It's 18 levels long and I played through 15 of them in one sitting. I completely lost track of time. It was around 5:30pm when I began playing, when I finished it was 11pm. I kept telling myself "After this level I'll totally clean off my computer desk and then go watch a movie with a few friends or something." It's been a long time since that's happened to me. It feels really great even though my day was very unproductive. 

It's pretty interesting because it's been a long time since I couldn't put a video game down. Most of the time nowadays I get bored of them. As you probably figured out I got bored of Resistance 2 for example. The Simpsons Game is great, it's so self aware and funny.  Also you get to fight muthafucking Will Wright! Well it's more of a time trial thing, you don't actually fight him but he is there and he is funny. I don't wanna spoil too much but heres a clip from the game for your viewing pleasure: 

The Simpsons is way better then Seth McFarlane shit like Family Guy. They canceled King of the Hill for the Cleveland Show. That makes me sick.
Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By The_Philosopher

Well yesterday I bought Trine from Steam. Holy shit is that a rad game. It's really fun just how many ways you can solve the puzzles and traverse through each level. The visuals are absolutely fantastic. Just take a looks for yourself: 

It's Beautiful right? I know. I'm not sure how far along I am into the game so far but when I'm done I will write up a review.  

What else have I been playing? Well let's see on friday I played through The Simpsons Game. It's 18 levels long and I played through 15 of them in one sitting. I completely lost track of time. It was around 5:30pm when I began playing, when I finished it was 11pm. I kept telling myself "After this level I'll totally clean off my computer desk and then go watch a movie with a few friends or something." It's been a long time since that's happened to me. It feels really great even though my day was very unproductive. 

It's pretty interesting because it's been a long time since I couldn't put a video game down. Most of the time nowadays I get bored of them. As you probably figured out I got bored of Resistance 2 for example. The Simpsons Game is great, it's so self aware and funny.  Also you get to fight muthafucking Will Wright! Well it's more of a time trial thing, you don't actually fight him but he is there and he is funny. I don't wanna spoil too much but heres a clip from the game for your viewing pleasure: 

The Simpsons is way better then Seth McFarlane shit like Family Guy. They canceled King of the Hill for the Cleveland Show. That makes me sick.