Batmanbatmanbatman.com is down.

oysterpolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oysterpolice

I may be reaching here, but is it at all possible to bring back the loved Batmanbatmanbatman.com back online as a community ran memorial for the one and only Ryan Davis? I know it's a long shot, but if there a community on the internet that would do such a thing it'd be this one.

Original Batmanbatmanbatman.com image.
Original Batmanbatmanbatman.com image.

Update: We could also host through a Wordpress or Angelfire.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ben_H

It is still paid for until next year on July 14th. So at that point it can be done.

For those wondering, I just a whois for the site.

batmanbatmanbatman.biz is still available if one wanted to create a tribute there. An even more suitable domain would be batmanbatmanbatman.xxx.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanbatmabatman.rds

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

batmanbatmanbatman.biz

oysterpolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There has got be a way to get the .com. Where does that stuff go when someone passes away?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@ben_h: I doubt many schools or businesses would allow viewing of .xxx domain sites.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What was that GeoCities clone that came up some time ago? That would be the perfect home for Batmanbatmanbatman, especially with some Under Construction GIFs, a hit counter, and a page dedicated to jokes about AOL, Star Trek, and Windows 95.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel said:

@ben_h: I doubt many schools or businesses would allow viewing of .xxx domain sites.

Perfect!

oysterpolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oysterpolice
@hailinel said:

I don't see the issue here.

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanbatmanbatmanovsky.ru?

NinjaDuckie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By NinjaDuckie

Sorry to rez a nearly month-old thread, but I got a bit ... emotional watching the Best of Ryan videos last night and rented this for a year.

www.batmanbatmanbatman.info

It'll stay until the .com site becomes available again (and then some), at which point it might be worth re-suggesting a community-run tribute. Doesn't look like the owner is doing anything with it besides using it as a placeholder... which is a little sad, really.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sorry to rez a nearly month-old thread, but I got a bit ... emotional watching the Best of Ryan videos last night and rented this for a year.

It'll stay until the .com site becomes available again (and then some), at which point it might be worth re-suggesting a community-run tribute. Doesn't look like the owner is doing anything with it besides using it as a placeholder... which is a little sad, really.

Thank you, that is all.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TowerSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing. A+.

XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Amazing job sir. Well done.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Bollard

You done a good thing.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for doing that. I was going to myself, but then I got tied up with school.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#19  Edited By TheMasterDS

I like how Batman is sad now. It's perfect. Well done.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look into getting a domain registered in the Cook Islands, so that you can make it batmanbatmanbatman.co.ck

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how Batman is sad now. It's perfect. Well done.

Sadly fitting, indeed. I'm off to listen to the original batmanbatmanbatman bombcast now (7/13/2010, fyi).

NinjaDuckie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psylah said:

Look into getting a domain registered in the Cook Islands, so that you can make it batmanbatmanbatman.co.ck

You know, I had considered some of @shagge's ideas like the terrible under construction gifs and the jokes about AOL. Or a randomiser which would pick his cause of death from a selection of Cards Against Humanity white cards.

Thank [nonspecific deity] that I didn't and kept it sort of vaguely respectful.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're good people. Thanks duder.

NinjaDuckie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

www.batmanbatmanbatman.info has been updated and renewed. Now all the Batmen are sad.
Did it this morning between midnight and 2am. May Ryan Davis' legacy last forever.

*toasts*

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome. Thanks for keeping it up.

Olqavtoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

PsychoPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking of batmanbatmanbatman.com on Batman's 75th anniversary.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#28  Edited By FLStyle

www.batmanbatmanbatman.info has been updated and renewed. Now all the Batmen are sad.

Did it this morning between midnight and 2am. May Ryan Davis' legacy last forever.

*toasts*

Great job!

Thinking of batmanbatmanbatman.com on Batman's 75th anniversary.

Excellent time to bring this up, on the subject:

No Caption Provided