Ben and Abby (and Margaret) are pupping awesome

• 52 results
LostOddity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Abby is a really good person for Vinny to bounce off, the energy at east has been really good since she got there. And the more comfortable she gets there the more fun she seems to be.

Ben also has grown on me, now that he feels more able to make jokes and screw around a bit he is a good time. I cant help but think that he and Drew would have played well foo each other - someday maybe

Also Ben please stop feeding the Brad. He gets enough DOTA at home.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By BisonHero  Online

@lostoddity: On that note of Vinny and Abby (and occasionally Dan) being able to bounce stuff off of each other, I still don't think Jeff G has anyone to bounce stuff off of when they are talking about some humourous thing that could become a bit on the regular Bombcast. Jeff just has to carry the whole thing himself, with no Ryan Davis/Vinny Caravella-level personality to share the chuckle generating duties.

Not trying to bash on the West coast, but I feel there's lots of room for improvement, whereas the staff dynamic on the East coast is already solid gold.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I like how Vinny is intrigued enough with Abby's 'improv experience' to set her loose with an idea. She's a dreadful mimic of accents, but that makes it funnier.

poveren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lostoddity: On that note of Vinny and Abby (and occasionally Dan) being able to bounce stuff off of each other, I still don't think Jeff G has anyone to bounce stuff off of when they are talking about some humourous thing that could become a bit on the regular Bombcast. Jeff just has to carry the whole thing himself, with no Ryan Davis/Vinny Caravella-level personality to share the chuckle generating duties.

Not trying to bash on the West coast, but I feel there's lots of room for improvement, whereas the staff dynamic on the East coast is already solid gold.

I actually thought to myself the other day that Jeff is bouncing stuff off Ben now. Not as much as Ryan of course but at least something.

LostOddity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LostOddity

@poveren: Yeah Ben is getting better at the banter every week. I'm sure he will only improve overtime.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e60e701b849a
deactivated-5e60e701b849a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Abby... That's all I'm gonna say.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Between Margaret, Dan's popcorn and soda recycling, and Jeremiah I was dying of laughter from last weeks Beastcast.

DarkeyeHails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DarkeyeHails

@boozak: Yeah, I'm there with you. Bad accents are way more miss than hit. Still, I have to give Abbey props for being willing to lean into it than tell Vinny there is no chance in hell she would play along.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

When Dan goes to the movie theater
When Dan goes to the movie theater

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@lostoddity: although Ben is a big guy, it takes a lot to fill Ryan's shoes in terms of banter (as obviously no one could every truly replace Ryan). Man now I'm bummed out.

ianmarkx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ianmarkx

@humanity: Abby lip-synching to Vinny signing out, stole my heart forever. They really play well off each other.

And seriously,

Guide to Dank-Ass Shirts is the best!!!

(Later Dweebs)

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By YoThatLimp

@bdead said:

Ben is actually three people.

"Three Toddlers in a Trenchcoat: A Ben Pack Story"

I'm firmly a Lover.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By LiquidPrince

Not really a fan of Margaret. Seems a tad obnoxious. Jeremiah on the other hand...