• 57 results
roshan111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By roshan111
@cc23574: I now hate the fact that my X360 is broken and the fact that I've lost Mass Effect even more. Thanks for reminding me....Asshole. >_>
TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By TheKidNixon
cc23574 said:
ME looks great Anyone who fights us is either stupid or on Saren's payroll. Killing the latter is business. Killing ... [more]
I was going to mention Mass Effect, but I always talk about Mass Effect. Still, watching Wrex talk is a visual treat. Still, all the texture pop-in made me hestitant to mention it. When it is working, it is beautiful though.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
LordAndrew said:
SmugDarkLoser said:A shader is just essentially something that deals with lightMy, that's a nice oversimplification of what shaders do. [more]
But its the truth! 
Basically it's just a lighting technique that makes the objects look different. 

Anyway, the best way to get people to think your game is marvel is to brag about it.  Look at Lionhead's one button combat.  That's sort of been done before.
cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cc23574
TheKidNixon said:
cc23574 said: ME looks great Anyone who fights us is either stupid or on Saren's payroll. Killing the latter is ... [more]

Duder! You cant talk enough about Mass Effect, it's that awesome!
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By jkz

Hmm, technically, clearly Crysis, it looks beautiful on very-high with a 1920 resolution, breathtaking on the first hill over-looking a sun-rise.

As for art-direction, I just LOVE the style and fluidity of the latest Prince of Persia, it looks great in screen-shots, and even better in motion. My favorite game graphically so far this generation
BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By BigBoss1911

Halo Combat Evolved had alot of cool terrain.From more recently MGS 5.

Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Maru

I would have to say Crysis too.   MGS 4 has fantastic audio, but graphically I wasn't really impressed.