Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Oops, this was already settled in 1998 with Ocarina of Time. Better just lock this thread.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Necros with Chrono Cross involved

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Since I've been listening to a bunch of soundtracks lately I would like to give my 2 cents.

Greatest Video Game soundtrack: From what I've listened to the award goes to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, an amazing soundtrack and is one of the few examples of older games soundtracks that I can listen to outside of the game itself. I would argue Chrono Trigger is better but it doesn't have the same impact on me outside of the game like ALttP. Although it still suffers from being out of context (like Chrono Trigger) but it isn't nearly as bad.

Greatest Soundtrack happening to be in a Video Game: Hotline Miami without question. Hotline Miami is so easy to listen to its hard to forget it is even from a video game, if fact I didn't even play the game until a year after I had the soundtrack. It is amazing and I find myself getting lost in its music every time I listen to it and should be enjoyed by all.

Honorable Mentions:

• Throw some love out to the Persona Series, all games have a very unique and enjoyable soundtrack where I can't pick one over the other, really just depends on my mood. If one was obviously better than the other I could argue it as the replacement for either of the awards but I just can't so they stick together in 2nd place.
  • As a hard rock and heavy metal enthusiast, Doom's soundtrack is badass! Favorite part of the soundtrack is that the sound effects fit perfectly and just seem to go together.
AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ace Attorney

Loading Video...

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers