Black friday: stay far away from Walmart

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

So I went to Walmart for their 'all friday' game deals only to find out that not only were the deals all pretty much crap, but they start at 5 AM.  There was no way I was going to wait for the onslaught of stressed out parents both in the store and on the road when everything opened, so I bailed.  While I was there though, I witnessed stuff that has convinced me that black friday is named as such to reflect the darkness that overtakes the decency which normally exists in people's hearts and turns normally sweet grandmothers into child abusing roided out linebackers.  If what I went through 2 hours before everything opened is any reflection of what's to come, stay far far far away.  As for me, I'll be playing MW2 all day, hopefully getting to the first prestige before the end of the weekend.  Happy holidays and good luck to anyone brave enough to journey into the violent wilderness of the worst sale of the year.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ryanwho

Wonder what the death toll will be this year.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Subjugation

It's funny how a day of sales can turn people into animals. Actually it's not funny at all. It is really quite pathetic.

Scarz09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Scarz09

This might sound a little random but im from the UK, can someone tell me what black friday is exactly?

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By emkeighcameron
@Scarz09 said:
"

This might sound a little random but im from the UK, can someone tell me what black friday is exactly?

"
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, where tons of stores have stupid sales promotions and offer stuff at "great" prices. It's a desperate attempt to get Christmas sales underway and generally leads to chaos, ruin, and sometimes even murder (see: 2008).
Scarz09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scarz09

Nice one mate

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Absurd
@weeman105 said:
" It's funny how a day of sales can turn people into animals. Actually it's not funny at all. It is really quite pathetic. "
Humans are animals.