Blog topics you want discussed?

lstill01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lstill01

Hey guys - I'm thinking of starting a blog here or just posting to my existing one which I'm not even going to put a link to here. I mostly just want to know what topics you guys all want discussed the most - I think I have good insights and can get pretty in depth and I just don't want to waste my time on irrelevant articles nobody's going to care about - any topics you guys love to read about?  

Also - I know I didn't even post the link to my blog because I don't want this to be seen as a spam post trolling thread, but just to reiterate - I don't even advertise at all on it so there's nothing I could get out of this post other than information.

Thanks in advance - hopefully you guys have some good ideas :)
Chipset_Seven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chipset_Seven

Have video games lost their mystery and childlike appeal since consoles have turned into secondary (if not primary) computers in the household?  Have they not become more corporate and business-like in their move from something only geeks appreciate to something the masses enjoy?  Where are the new genres?  Is it that indebtedness to the corporation (For their sales quota)  be the main reason you engage in online multiplayer, and stay online? 

Just some topics you may consider.  Take them at face value.  I have no interest in writing about any myself.