Bluepoint Working on a HD Sony game linked to next gen

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The team behind Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, God of War Collection, ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, and the PlayStation Vita port of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale says it is"currently bringing a Sony classic to current game systems." That's our cue to freak out and list every possible game we'd like to see receive such a treatment. And ... go!

Bluepoint Games also states that the studio is "teaming [its] technical expertise with an industry leading developer on a next-gen, blockbuster franchise."

http://www.destructoid.com/bluepoint-is-bringing-a-sony-classic-to-current-gen-259502.phtml

What classic sony game will be getting the HD treatment on current gen but is also working on a next gen title?

I want a Dark cloud HD collection then a new Dark cloud game on PS4

Aounslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I really want Crash. Since I started gaming later than most, I completely missed the Nintendo and Genesis era. The first game I owned for myself and played for hours on end was Crash Bandicoot. No idea if it still holds up in this day and age, but a Crash HD Collection would be an instant buy for me.

Unfortunately since last I heard Activision was in control of the franchise, it might be an unlikely candidate. :(

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never played the Dark Cloud games but if they were to release a HD collection of those that would be cool to get into. Ape Escape or Ratchet and Clank might be the next franchises to get a HD collection as I really can't think of any other Sony franchise that hasn't done so already.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cold_wolven: Ape escape could be the HD releases but they are rumors that Sony might reboot the syphon filter series for ps4 aswell.

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onimusha and

Onimusha or mark of kri or klonoa 2

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Pretty much all of Sony's big franchises have gotten the HD treatment, so I'm slightly puzzled as to what it can be. If their track record is anything to go by I'm betting that "next gen" thing is just a Vita port (Or Spinoff) of a bigger game.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers