Bungie's New Game Announce since September 25th? (not ODST,Reach)

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Well, in  Halo 3, there's the Legendary ending.  The thing about it is that it's a lead in to a next game, except that MC's not suppose to have a next mission.  Halo 4 is a prequel and it seems like the Legendary bonus ending was sort of a what the hell? thing. 

Well, over at bungie, there's been a discovery! lol.  Recently we found figures in the sky.  Tricky as it really attracts you to the left side of the screen-- the ship and the glowing planet are on that side. 
Now, what type of game do you think it'd be with these types of characters?  Bungie has been known for some pretty crazy things like on their website (the gorrilas and ninjas come to mind)

* It is worthy to note that Bungie has said that they were working on another game while developing Halo 3.  ODST was started later, I think they said the 2nd month of 2008.  Now, we couldn't expect that they develop the sequel to a game before the game comes out.  Furthermore, they have confirmed they were working on 3 games, including ODST, a while ago (all this info is from their site, not ign, etc.)

Take a look.  granted, it could be a random thing they through in, but in the Legendary ending? 

==> It's not so much the fact that you can see figures in the clouds, it's rather obvious you always can.  But rather, it's the amount of detail in these clouds. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'll make a better, cleaner outline.  But there's tons of details with characters and a setting that all match up.

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Nick

I can't tell if this is a joke topic or not.

Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Reuben

Are you high?

Avatar image for chocolatecoffin
ChocolateCoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ChocolateCoffin

Oh bungie.net users....

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Drebin_893

I think you're dumb. I also think you're the only one who cares.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK

This is confusing even for my extreme imagination and creativity...

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By azteris

I'm all for crazy conspiracy theories, but I don't see a thing in that cloud. I looked for at least five minutes.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_A_Drain

Brix will be shat, is all I can say.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Anyway, I was joking last night.  But damn, this is a pretty nice piece of artwork.  The mouth of the dino is overlapping wiht the space pig marine's head, the big face's mouth is also like a treasure room of random stuff for that waving bottles guy, etc.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Drebin_893

Is that a picture of you, Smug?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

I really don't see anything in those clouds.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By Ineedaname

Ohhh Smugdarkloser you amuse me inadvertently yet again.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By keyhunter

Thanks for reminding me that Halo 3 was not fully concluded. Fuck you bungie.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@keyhunter said:
"Thanks for reminding me that Halo 3 was not fully concluded. Fuck you bungie."

Ahh...  basically was....until the legendary ending!
Pretty much, i believe but haven't played it, like Kingdom Hearts  was?

or hell, like Halo 1.

Speaking of the ending from someone who really likes it all, the ending to 3 was definately great.  Very concluding to everything, but it still has a sense of mystery.

Halo 1's ending was sort of a concluding, but definate "to be continued, but we might not".  Halo 2 was "to be continued"-- lik e the two towers. 
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crunchUK
@Drebin_893 said:
" Is that a picture of you, Smug? "
LOL
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Video_Game_King
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@keyhunter said:
Ahh...  basically was....until the legendary ending!Pretty much, i believe but haven't played it, like Kingdom Hearts  was?or hell, like Halo 1. "
But Kingdom Hearts didn't say that the latest one was the final entry in the series. That was sort of implied (they've said that KH3 isn't on their To Do List), but never outright stated.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Video_Game_King said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@keyhunter said:
Ahh...  basically was....until the legendary ending!Pretty much, i believe but haven't played it, like Kingdom Hearts  was?or hell, like Halo 1. "
But Kingdom Hearts didn't say that the latest one was the final entry in the series. That was sort of implied (they've said that KH3 isn't on their To Do List), but never outright stated."
Well the real thing bungie said was that halo 3 would conclude the trikogy's story arc, which is most definately did.  All the plot points ended.  This thing at the end is sort of a new thing.
ODST is showing the events in new mombasa and essentially the transition on earth of how things went from how they were on halo 2 to halo 3. 
Reach is a prequel and....think about it as the Hobbit.   Granted, everyone is suppose to die in the end and it's not exactly a happy story.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Video_Game_King
@SmugDarkLoser said:
Well the real thing bungie said was that halo 3 would conclude the trikogy's story arc, which is most definately did.  All the plot points ended.  This thing at the end is sort of a new thing.ODST is showing the events in new mombasa and essentially the transition on earth of how things went from how they were on halo 2 to halo 3.  Reach is a prequel and....think about it as the Hobbit.   Granted, everyone is suppose to die in the end and it's not exactly a happy story. "
If all the plot points ended, why the hell do they need this in-between game? And what about Halo Wars? Why won't Halo end? *goes on rampage* (I'd much prefer that they just use the Halo engine on a Vietnam game or something.)
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Video_Game_King said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
Well the real thing bungie said was that halo 3 would conclude the trikogy's story arc, which is most definately did.  All the plot points ended.  This thing at the end is sort of a new thing.ODST is showing the events in new mombasa and essentially the transition on earth of how things went from how they were on halo 2 to halo 3.  Reach is a prequel and....think about it as the Hobbit.   Granted, everyone is suppose to die in the end and it's not exactly a happy story. "
If all the plot points ended, why the hell do they need this in-between game? And what about Halo Wars? Why won't Halo end? *goes on rampage* (I'd much prefer that they just use the Halo engine on a Vietnam game or something.)"
The main story arc.  Again, compare it to LOTR with the Hobbit.  Granted though, the universe itself is built more like Star Wars.
Halo Wars is a prequel about Harvest and the first meeting between the Covenant and humans.
Reach is essentially a story about how butt-raped the humans got and all the spartans except MC died.
There's so much shit in this universe.  It's really, again, like star wars.  There's tons of room for back story.  Granted though, it's not like they're making it an attaching it (like kotor really was) but rather exploring something and making it all fit within a mesh.

I just pray they don't make a game about the forerunners.  While that could be interesting, at the same time, it's sort of going to ruin the mystery of this.  They're suppose to seem mysterious.   If they do, they should make it where you explore these structures, not going back thousands of years to it.

Edit: oh, did you mean ODST?  That's more of the details in between.  Think of it as a while thing.  I know you haven't played 1 or 2  and didn't uinderstand 3, so it's an understandable question.  Think about it as if you travel and then come back to see your house in rubble.  This game would detail the events of them burning the house down.   It's really more of a self-contained one though about the more perosnal sides of war.  It's also more so than detailing the covenant occupation (which is pretty obvious of what happened) starting to talk more about ONI as well as some of the problems within UNSC or whatever as well.  Watch the full opening cutscene.  Much more personal.  Definately an ODST's perspective.  
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Video_Game_King
@SmugDarkLoser said:
The main story arc.  Again, compare it to LOTR with the Hobbit.  Granted though, the universe itself is built more like Star Wars. Halo Wars is a prequel about Harvest and the first meeting between the Covenant and humans. Reach is essentially a story about how butt-raped the humans got and all the spartans except MC died. There's so much shit in this universe.  It's really, again, like star wars.  There's tons of room for back story.  Granted though, it's not like they're making it an attaching it (like kotor really was) but rather exploring something and making it all fit within a mesh. "
If it's like Star Wars, then that's all the more reason to end it :P.
Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Seedofpower

I think you shouldn't think about this too much. I mean just wait and play what they are releasing, and not ponder what they haven't show yet.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By jakob187
@SmugDarkLoser said:
" Anyway, I was joking last night.  But damn, this is a pretty nice piece of artwork.  The mouth of the dino is overlapping wiht the space pig marine's head, the big face's mouth is also like a treasure room of random stuff for that waving bottles guy, etc."
Soooo...what you mean to say is that someone proved it was not true and you are backtracking on what you said?

Either way, seems that there would be no purpose in this thread any longer, sooooo lock?
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@jakob187 said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
" Anyway, I was joking last night.  But damn, this is a pretty nice piece of artwork.  The mouth of the dino is overlapping wiht the space pig marine's head, the big face's mouth is also like a treasure room of random stuff for that waving bottles guy, etc."
Soooo...what you mean to say is that someone proved it was not true and you are backtracking on what you said?

Either way, seems that there would be no purpose in this thread any longer, sooooo lock?
"

oh no, it's definately there.