Can SONY Outsell MS after two months?

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

More than likely, were going to see PS3 outsell 360 for maybe august and more than likely September, but what about after that? can they keep it up? because if they cant continue to outsell them for more than 2 months, than whats the point? Now that 360 is priced even with PS3, I do wonder if itll jsut be the same old shit all over again.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

Why does the PS3 have to sell more units than the 360? I thought the main goal was to make a profit but I have never been to business school. I could be wrong.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@SpikeSpiegel said:
" Why does the PS3 have to sell more units than the 360? I thought the main goal was to make a profit but I have never been to business school. I could be wrong. "
I think that too, but I guess buisness ppl go by the, profit ----> could be more profit rule
Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SmasheControllers

Hi Mr. Blue name, of course you want people to say they will your a sony fanboy. Anyways why does it matter who outsells who? It's not like if they out sell microsoft the games are going to be better.

Hangid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Hangid

Taking about sales on GiantBomb!? That doesn't seem right. Take it to NeoGAF! 

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ravensword
@SmashedControllers:

Go Yiff yourself.
Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By SmasheControllers
@Raven_Sword: You asked people their opinion, I'm just telling you what I think. As I said one console outselling another doesn't change anything for the average person, if this were true Wii games would be the best games ever but they ain't.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By AgentJ
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" Why does the PS3 have to sell more units than the 360? I thought the main goal was to make a profit but I have never been to business school. I could be wrong. "
Because THEN SONY WOULD BE WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By CoolDrMoney

Is this seriously the only thing you ever talk about these days?

Lowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Lowbrow
@AgentJ said:
" @SpikeSpiegel said:
Because THEN SONY WOULD BE WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
And then my E-penis would grow to 3 times its current length, 5 times its current girth... and then the xbots would pay... Wait what?