CCP Eve-Online Fanfest -- CHESSBOXING!

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Branthog

I'm not even going to make any comments about MMOs, here. What is there left to say? You have everything else. Then you have CCP and EVE-Online. I'm definitely looking forward to watching this on the stream from Iceland next week. Also, ever notice how everyone at every CCP office looks either ridiculously attractive or like a total bad ass? Must be some sort of a job requirement.

http://fanfest.eveonline.com/en/events/chessboxing 

HrMagni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HrMagni

looks like i have to go to Laugardagshöll  this friday and watch some carnage. I will be routing for Björn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

This is great, man those CCP guys are bad mother fuckers. The only problem I see here is the old guy is definitely going to get his ass kicked if there are any rounds of boxing, his jabs looked bad and I can tell has no experience in a ring, but if he can keep it to the chess then he could possibly win.

HrMagni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By HrMagni
@Bucketdeth: Well he is from the east coast, and one thing i have learned about the guys from the east never to underestimate them in a fight. But then again he has been working so long in Reykjavík, he might have lost some of his east coast toughness .