coolshop.co.uk, dealios, anybody used?

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Jimbo

So I found this place (coolshop.co.uk) through savygamer.co.uk and ended up buying a bunch of stuff (inc. some PS3 games even though I don't have a PS3 yet :s). 

They've got some pretty good deals on at the moment but I've never heard of them before; has anybody used them?  Or am I going to be the test subject?

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gizmo

You should probably have found out if they are a reliable retailer BEFORE giving them your credit card details.

The_Patriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The_Patriarch

Ive shopped at the danish Coolshop many times, as have friends of mine. Definitely a very reliable site. I can only assume the same goes for the british site.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jimbo

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, Gizmo!  Somebody has to be first I guess.

Thanks, Patriarch.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#5  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Be sure to let us know how it goes.  It will vary between which sellers you used, since Savy just posts other peoples' deals.  Amazon's reliable of course, but some of the others I'm not so sure about. 

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By MeierTheRed
@The_Patriarch said:
" Ive shopped at the danish Coolshop many times, as have friends of mine. Definitely a very reliable site. I can only assume the same goes for the british site. "
I have used Coolshop.dk alot too, lately i have switched to Amazon.co.uk, seems like the price point is about the same.
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jimbo

Alright they seem legit.  Ordered Saturday evening and delivered Tuesday, so go get your deal on.

Pro Tip:  Order games individually or they'll bundle them together and you'll need to be around to sign for it.