Damn Trinkets

bune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By bune

Anyone else realize how hard it is to get trinkets? First of all at most every raid wil drop maybe 2 trinkets per role, ex. 2 spell dps trinkets, or 2 tank trinkets.  Trinkets and rings are the to items that a character uses 2 of (excluding dual wielding class's) and yet there are a hell of a lot more rings for class's then trinkets.  For ranged caster rings there are 5 drops from 25man icc, not to mention every class gets the ashen verdict ring, so really you have 5 chances to get a ring. As for trinkets in 25man icc there is only two trinkets. You could get the emblem of frost trinket, but for many players they are already hit capped,  and the 716sp for 20seconds with a 2minute cd only comes out to be  about an extra 6sp. We are getting Ruby Sanctum this tuesday, with brand new trinkets for every class, but even though these are ilvl 271 trinkets on reg so don't go in there excepting to win a new trinket due to the fact almost everyone else in your role will be wanting it too. Blizzard. Getting gear really isn't that hard these days, but trinkets is still as hard as ever. i'm in full ICC gear with exclusion of one trinket and no matter how many times i enter a raid someone else needs the same trinket. It's as if blizzard thought since people use 2 of these items, maybe we should make only 1 or 2 that way everyone will want them. (not to mention trinkets usually have a lesser drop rate then other items) In the future maybe it'd be nice if blizzard put in a trinket that scaled like the ashen verdict ring, but had an effect like darkmoon card greatness, so which ever class you are the trinket will benefit you the most. 

bune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By bune

Anyone else realize how hard it is to get trinkets? First of all at most every raid wil drop maybe 2 trinkets per role, ex. 2 spell dps trinkets, or 2 tank trinkets.  Trinkets and rings are the to items that a character uses 2 of (excluding dual wielding class's) and yet there are a hell of a lot more rings for class's then trinkets.  For ranged caster rings there are 5 drops from 25man icc, not to mention every class gets the ashen verdict ring, so really you have 5 chances to get a ring. As for trinkets in 25man icc there is only two trinkets. You could get the emblem of frost trinket, but for many players they are already hit capped,  and the 716sp for 20seconds with a 2minute cd only comes out to be  about an extra 6sp. We are getting Ruby Sanctum this tuesday, with brand new trinkets for every class, but even though these are ilvl 271 trinkets on reg so don't go in there excepting to win a new trinket due to the fact almost everyone else in your role will be wanting it too. Blizzard. Getting gear really isn't that hard these days, but trinkets is still as hard as ever. i'm in full ICC gear with exclusion of one trinket and no matter how many times i enter a raid someone else needs the same trinket. It's as if blizzard thought since people use 2 of these items, maybe we should make only 1 or 2 that way everyone will want them. (not to mention trinkets usually have a lesser drop rate then other items) In the future maybe it'd be nice if blizzard put in a trinket that scaled like the ashen verdict ring, but had an effect like darkmoon card greatness, so which ever class you are the trinket will benefit you the most. 

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sanryd

I assume you meant to post this in the WoW forum. Right?

unclejohnny79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By unclejohnny79

theres a good variety of trinkets of 65 frosts each i believe

bune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bune

whoops srry only my 3rd post didnt kno rely.

bune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bune

Below are the emblem of frost trinkets, I will agree with you that some of them aren't bad. But as a warlock i was talking more about the caster one. The melee dps trinket is acculy very good, if the caster one were like it I would be very pleased, something like imporves haste by 153, and stacking sp.  the tank and healer ones are both fine, as i said tho i was mostly disapointed with the caster one. And they are 60 emblems or frost each =)
Maghia's Misguided Quill
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Item Level 264
Equip: Improves hit rating by 152 .
Use: Increases spell power by 716 for 20 sec. (2 Min Cooldown)
"Incapable of Scribing the Truth"

Herkuml War Token
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Item Level 264
Equip: Improves haste rating by153 .
Equip: Each time you deal melee or ranged damage to an opponent, you gain 17 attack power for the next 10 sec, stacking up to 20 times.
Sell Price:  11  39  40
Purified Lunar Dust
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Item Level 264
Equip: Increases spell power by 179.
Equip: Your spell casts have a chance to grant 304 mana per 5 sec for 15 sec.

Corroded Skeleton Key
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
+228 Stamina
Requires Level 80
Item Level 264
Use: Absorbs 6400 damage.  Lasts 10 sec. (2 Min Cooldown)

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Jadeskye

Oh god i ended up in a warcraft topic. I left! 

I'M NOT COMING BACK! 

*leaves*

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ArchScabby
@bune said:
" whoops srry only my 3rd post didnt kno rely. "
Hey man just the fact that your first posts aren't quest spam you're already my best friend.