Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Despite this fun, it was great to see how classy Patrick and Dan both were when this thing was over. Good sportsmanship, guys. :)

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By fobwashed

Despite this fun, it was great to see how classy Patrick and Dan both were when this thing was over. Good sportsmanship, guys. :)

Dan plays a heel so perfectly that it's sometimes hard to separate him from it but his true self is a super nice guy that just loves wrestling =]

YummyTreeSap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hope someone captured Dan while he was doing his "Danny Scoops" bit. I was dying.

dynamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Perfect Adam Sandler impersonation.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Patrick finishing the level isn't enough satisfaction of Dan losing. Patrick should make a level that Dan can't finish.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well, where's the videos of Dan clapping when Patrick won?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Knowing Dan I wouldn't be surprised if this is how he wanted it to go all along. You gotta realize he was playing the heel and in most wrestling matches the babyface works from underneath for the majority of a match usually with them overcoming the odds near the end for the win.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GValo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesus_phish: No if that was the case, he'd no sell the dumb stuff dan put in the level and would have finished it with 2 minutes to spare

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan has heavily bought into playing the heel, but is not I think doing so so much without realizing it these days. So yah, He is good at getting people worked up but does so expecting to, in the end, get his, as it were. He is quite clearly enjoying the spotlight of getting to play the bad-guy, while accepting the downsides graciously. I think how things ended with this is real good and since the feud is not yet over (maybe) i look forward to seeing it continue.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knowing Dan I wouldn't be surprised if this is how he wanted it to go all along. You gotta realize he was playing the heel and in most wrestling matches the babyface works from underneath for the majority of a match usually with them overcoming the odds near the end for the win.

I fully believe dan wanted to win. on the other side he was totally playing heel for fun. the best dan is a self aware dan and he totally was for this whole thing.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the short-haired Patrick. Good look.

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole thing was awesome. I'm a bit sad I went to sleep over half way through the stream last night (not long after Dan started his taco bell run). Going back to watch the last half now. I know what happens thanks to twitter, but I wanna see the moment myself.

SpikeSpiegel00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man that was some funny stuff. :) I was so happy for Patrick. I hope more stuff like gets done like this.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#17  Edited By musubi

@jesus_phish: Okay that legitimately got a chuckle out of me.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

That voice is a dick-punch trigger if i've ever heard one...right next to the alien voice in Lilo & Stitch.

Avatar image for waltercrunkfite
WalterCrunkFite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had my ups and downs with Dan, but this is all great. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Good work all around chaps!

Pilgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pilgore

I feel like Dan's ego get's harmed rather quickly and he feels the need to defend himself come up fast. These videos make that all the more apparent. It's almost a little disturbing watching this. When people say ""yeah he plays the heel perfectly!" and "in real life he's a super nice guy!" I'm like, yeah no. You can be a nice guy and a have a small ego. He doesn't "play" a heel, he kind of is one. But that's ok.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

That's really creepy.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Patwick Kwepek is my favorite youtuber.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilgore said:

I feel like Dan's ego get's harmed rather quickly and he feels the need to defend himself come up fast. These videos make that all the more apparent. It's almost a little disturbing watching this. When people say ""yeah he plays the heel perfectly!" and "in real life he's a super nice guy!" I'm like, yeah no. You can be a nice guy and a have a small ego. He doesn't "play" a heel, he kind of is one. But that's ok.

I think people mean he plays into and loves the reaction hes getting. dans ego is well know. hes a person who runs on emotion.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

That impersonation is...something else. Dan's voice burned itself inside a very bad part of my brain just now.

Pilgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilgore said:

I think people mean he plays into and loves the reaction hes getting. dans ego is well know. hes a person who runs on emotion.

He *sure* does.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lovin the armchair psycho analysis of dan. /s

this was a great thing! i hope they do more adversarial stuff in the future.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still love how people buy dan's act hook line and sinker, silly and dumb as it is.

*upside down L sign*

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By stryker1121

I have long since stopped trying to decipher Dan's complex personality. He's a mystery wrapped in a Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch soaked in malt liquor.

Also Dan's Patrick impression sounds like that commercial where Pinocchio is talking at a self-help seminar.

THE_RUCKUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By THE_RUCKUS

The reason why Dan trolling is so effective is because its not so far from his real personality just hyped up to 11 with all terrible wrestling stereotypes combined. But have to say that impression was cringe worthy to say the least. lol.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@pilgore: Yeah, not to bash on the guy, but after hearing so many anecdotes about Dan, many from his own mouth, I have to say that he is a heel and isn't playing at one. He's just fortunate enough to find an outlet and a community that has bought into it.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To me, it sounded like he was channeling the spirit of the Gingerbread Man from Shrek. He needs to do a vine where he says "Not my decorative gumdrop buttons!"

No Caption Provided

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Still love how people buy dan's act hook line and sinker, silly and dumb as it is.

*upside down L sign*

The net is vast and full of expert psychologists, apparently.

tiffanytryhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God that was so fun. Two thousand watching Dan mug on Periscope while over 7,000 were watching Patrick suffer through that level. I can't wait for whatever they cook up when Patrick comes to San Francisco.

Avatar image for knightdehumidifier
KnightDehumidifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan is the Stardust of people.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I stayed up all night to watch this unfold. It was glorious. The whole Danny Scoops part was awesome.

Marv89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anybody able to produce a supercut with Patricks run and Dans Periscope? It is a testimony to what mankind is able to do, both in the good and the bad.