Darksiders - who is this fury?

Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Tiwi

I stumbled into a thread of a dude trying to find female chars in darksiders.  One of the responses he got was that another horseman was female; Fury. Now i have some understanding of the four horsemen, and I'm not going into the male/female discussion, BUT who the fuck is she?  If this is true, I'm not sure if i like it. I have no problem with them changing the chars to their liking. But I think removing chars, to replace them is kinda sketchy. what do you think? 

Also, Does anyone have any other info about this game that i should know? I'm looking forward to it and I want to know about all grave changes to the source material  
( even though there isn't really any)

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

well it's a case of dante's inferno where they mangle of the source material to make it fit in the game better.
I remember watching a interview with the lead designer where he plainly said "I didn't think famine would be a cool character and it would be hard to make famine based gameplay mechanics."

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189
Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Tiwi

But then why remove "conquest" and put "strife" in his place? seems like an arbitrary decision to make.