ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ResonanceXu

Hi all,

I am sorry if this has already been posted, but I tried searching for it but didn't see anything explicitly about this, but knowing me I probably missed it.

Anyways, as the Title says; Dead Space: PC or 360?

I am not sure which version I should get and why, and IF there are any differences between them at all in terms of game content??

One of my friends has it for the 360 and says its great to play on it and controls are great too, but said he had read somewhere controls for PC weren't as great; anybody know if this is true?

Anywats, any recommendations on which one to get would be great.

Thanks for the help/tips all!.

Elijah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Elijah

The PC controls are fine and you get a MOUSE.

If your PC is good enough to play it maxed out then get it.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

Personal preference. That's all these threads ever amount to. Can your computer handle Dead Space? And if so, that leaves you with what you prefer to play on. A question easily answered by... yourself.

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By ResonanceXu

I understand what you both mean... tbh I can run Dead Space on max settings as far as I can tell from the system reqs (I can run Far Cry 2 on ultra) so I guess I should be fine - if there is absolutly no difference then I guess PC is the choice - its just I don't want to get it and find the controls ruin it (if thats the case).

Thanks anyways.