Digital Distrubuition

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By LackLuster

I have a ton of games I mean a shit ton to most of my friends standards, and I don't like to trade in game either because I  usually end up regretting it.  What this means is that I have 60+ 360 games, 30+ PS3 games, and 20+ Wii games. What  Im getting at here is that I have no room for games anymore they are just stacked around everywhere which I supposed is fine for now.  My main concern with this is when the next generation of consoles come out (hopefully not for another 2-3 years), what am I goona do with all these games and the new games that i'll be buying for the new consoles.  Pretty much every day I beg satan that they will have the a digital download option for all games that are released along side the hard copies, but it just doesnt seem very likely to me.  So I dunno anyone have any thoughts on this matter?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Azteck

I'd say just buy some kind of storage for them. Assuming you don't want to end up selling some of the games you never ever play anymore.

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Skytylz

Get a shelf.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LackLuster
@Skytylz: full....
Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Belonpopo

I like game disc I also like CD's when I purchase my music, makes me proud to go "Damn homeboy got a lot shit" that just becuase I like to collect shit though.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LackLuster
@Belonpopo: Cant get the same effect by showing it on a hard drive?
Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Belonpopo
@LackLuster:
No, something about stack of CD's makes people KNOW that you a Kiss fan. Not some kid who steals thier music from Itunes.
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Jimbo

90x 360+PS3 games take up about as much room as about 4x old PC games.  Get a box or something.