• 54 results
GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By GunstarRed

I had a pretty weird one...it was A cross between the Bank Heist in kane & Lynch mixed with Ico ... it had the bank from the game and there was a young girl with a gun dragging around a man by the hand identically to the way Ico pulls about yorda... there was some shooting  and then it all morphed into a swimming pool... it was weird.
angelfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By angelfan91

Shit, I used to play the first Bowser boss stage of Super Mario 64 all the time when I was around 8.  So, one night I had a dream that I was doing that boss battle and Bowser jumped out of the T.V.  I couldn't play that game for months.
FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By FacelessVixen

I had a dream about Jak and Daxter once years ago.

Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Castro

Back in the day, I used to have Tetris dreams. I'd just see falling blocks. I think that's pretty normal. I've also had WoW dreams and recently I played through Lost Odyssey. I was averaging about 13 hours a day and I totally had dreams about that one.

When I was younger, The Legend of Zelda gave me nightmares. I shit you not. I'm not sure why. I haven't played the game since it first came out, but I seem to recall that in one/some of the dungeons there were little rivers of blood that you had to cross with the ladder or otherwise get around. They might not have been blood, but they were red and I had an imagination back then so there ya go. Anyway, I think that is what triggered it.

Before that, we had The Hobbit for the Commodore 64. I never made it that far through the game because these trolls would always come out and "cleave" my skull. I didn't even know what that word meant at the time, but a four-color, CGA image would appear on the screen showing the skull sitting in the path and I got a pretty good idea. Yeah, that gave me nightmares too.

fastkilr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By fastkilr

I had a dream about Deadly Premonition the other night. I was searching tobacco stores for HEAVY branded cigarettes and coffee.