Do you guys know about cubex55's youtube channel?

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alex_Murphy

I guess most people probably do since I'm usually late to the party on these kinds of things. But if you don't, let me make your day. This guy has a metric fucking ton of game playthroughs. I'm talking about massive stuff like the Shenmue, and Final Fantasy games. Just a jaw dropping collection of Amiga, NES, SNES, Genesis, PS1 2 and 3, arcade games including Neo Geo, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PC, Xbox 1 and 2, GBA, DS, and even some playthroughs on the original black and white Gameboy. It's like a time capsule of games that goes all the way up to the present. So if you didn't know before, now you know. Go check it out.

fuzzyponken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By fuzzyponken

I've been a subscriber for years. His Amiga longplays saves me the trouble of actually starting my own Amiga and playing games myself (they generally control horribly).  

On the same note, I'd like to mention MN12BIRD on Youtube. He puts up tons of cool videos where he's just fiddling around with old hardware, consoles, handhelds, old PC stuff, really obscure stuff too... checking them out and explaining them. It's really fascinating if you're a hardware geek like me because he's so knowledgable and he owns like fucking everything.  

Check him out. 

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Karl_Boss

Its not just one person its a collection of about 50 or so people....and I doubt most of these games are actually owned by the players....they most likely use emulation.

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joshakazam

Are they all really obscure JRPGS?

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alex_Murphy
@Unknown_Pleasures said:
" Its not just one person its a collection of about 50 or so people. "
I just meant it was on HIS channel, but yea I guess they way I worded it might seem like it's just one guy doing it.
destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By destruktive
@fuzzyponken said:

"
On the same note, I'd like to mention MN12BIRD on Youtube. He puts up tons of cool videos where he's just fiddling around with old hardware, consoles, handhelds, old PC stuff, really obscure stuff too... checking them out and explaining them. It's really fascinating if you're a hardware geek like me because he's so knowledgable and he owns like fucking everything.  

Check him out.  "

MN12BIRD is pretty cool.
been subscribing to him for a long while.
Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Detrian

There's no person going by the cubex55 nick. It's a host account for websites.

some1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By some1

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kikoskia

Hands down the best Let's Play commentator. I'd recommend going into his playlists and watch the xcom ones.

DannyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By DannyCool

Great youtube links, i love playthroughs. I often just sit watch games being played then going out buying the games myself. I

Anyone have some more good youtubers that does the same kinda stuff?

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By X19

Thanks for these guys 

I don't really have that much money to spend on games so playthroughs are the next best thing.