download button not working?

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

anyone else having an issue were the download button does nothing for the conference videos?

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Not working for me either. I get a small box with squished up and down arrows on the right.

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah exactly the same here

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4 MattyFTM  Moderator

Those videos aren't archive properly yet. They've just embedded the livestream player into the page to get them up as quickly as possible.

Once Jason/Drew/Vinny have edited them and got them properly archived, the download button will work.

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@mattyftm said:

Those videos aren't archive properly yet. They've just embedded the livestream player into the page to get them up as quickly as possible.

Once Jason/Drew/Vinny have edited them and got them properly archived, the download button will work.

Just for reference if this is normal procedure, you wouldn't happen to know if they do that after E3 so it'll be archived in like a week or so, or if they do it while they're still over there ?

Thanks.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6 chaser324  Moderator

@lilman1101: I don't think they really have an established procedure for it, but considering how busy they'll be while at E3, I wouldn't be surprised if standard archives don't go up until after E3.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mattyftm: Great! Thanks for the explanation!