Dragon Age Origins on the mac question.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By RobotHamster

I want to get the game but i've never downloaded a full game like this on my computer before.  So i wanted to know where i should get it from,  I saw it on gametree so i wanted to know if it was a legit site to get it from.  Also, i've been too lazy to install bootcamp on my computer but is it easy to install it?

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nanikore

I heard Direct2Drive is a good place to get it. As for installing it, if you've ever installed a Mac application you'll know how simple it is. I also suggest using VMWare Fusion instead of Boot Camp.

Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Magresda

If you want to play games, don't bother with VMWare Fusion or Parallels. I've had tons of problems with both of them - it will probably work for something like Braid or Trackmania, but if you want to play anything bigger Boot Camp is the way to go. It's incredibly easy to install, the process is very straightforward and pretty much dummy-proof. Just read the readme and you won't mess up. 

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By KaosAngel

...you do know the OSX version is out now right?

Butchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Butchio

yea the osx version came out on Monday, no dual booting windows needed. I have never downloaded a game this way before so my questions are, during the download what happens if your internet connection cuts out? Do you have to restart the download?