SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

In short, mine:
360-- they've been so secret.  Judging by the fact that just about all of there first parties are more than seemingly ready to announce a new game, there should be abit --lionhead, rare, wingnut, bigpark, spawnpoint (although this might be premature), mistwalker, turn 10, etc.  And of course there will be gameplay for ODST, Conviction, and hopefully Alan Wake--- 3 potentially huge exclusives that everyone seems to pretend don't exist.

Ps3--- I'm just expecting them to show off their games.  They've been quite the opposite of MS and have been announcing many games outside the conference.  Trico wouldn't have been announced pre-e3 if it were MS, me thinks.  I guess that could be what they'll show at their conference for Ico though.;  Furthermore from that, I guess GOW3 gameplay (remember-- that was a leak before), Uncharted 2, perhaps MAG, and whatever.

Ninty--- I don;'t expect anything going into their conferences.  Hopefully a new Zelda/Mario, but I don't want to dissappoint myself.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Gump said:
Stunt said: "So what do I expect from E3 2009? A whole lot of awesome." Same here. [more]
Same here
But I gotta say that Sony is looking awesome if everything you said is true.