Fable 2 game breaking glitch...

chandlerr_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Edited By chandlerr_360

Well, to put it simply, a glitch in Fable 2 happened to me, and now I can't even go on with the main storyline. I guess if you go to Reaver (the Hero of Skill) in his mansion and leave the mansion before he finishes his little speech, it will disable all character actions inside of the entire area of Bloodstone. Now I can't even interact with anything to get the renown points to continue on with the quest.

Suffice to say, there is no way in hell I am starting the entire game over again (so far I have put in 28 hours) because of this. So long Fable 2, would have been a great game if I could have finished it, but now I need to sell it before it de-values. I have never seen a game with three (yes THREE[3]) game breaking glitches throughout the game before...first the reverend Abbot one, then the Spire one, and now this...unbelievable.

chandlerr_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1  Edited By chandlerr_360

Well, to put it simply, a glitch in Fable 2 happened to me, and now I can't even go on with the main storyline. I guess if you go to Reaver (the Hero of Skill) in his mansion and leave the mansion before he finishes his little speech, it will disable all character actions inside of the entire area of Bloodstone. Now I can't even interact with anything to get the renown points to continue on with the quest.

Suffice to say, there is no way in hell I am starting the entire game over again (so far I have put in 28 hours) because of this. So long Fable 2, would have been a great game if I could have finished it, but now I need to sell it before it de-values. I have never seen a game with three (yes THREE[3]) game breaking glitches throughout the game before...first the reverend Abbot one, then the Spire one, and now this...unbelievable.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Black_Raven

So you have no previous saves you can revert back to? Its sounds kinda stupid to sell a game over this, considering how many hours you've put into the game its obvious you enjoy it. maybe you should just leave it for a few weeks or so and after that you'll probably be desperate to play it again...

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

I have a friend who also had a game-breaking glitch. She got stuck in behind the demon door with the nice house.

Sucks bro, it's really sad that all this shit is in such a high profile game.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

Ouch. That has to hurt. :/

EndlessMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By EndlessMike

Welcome to how games are gonna be from now on. This is how it's been on the PC for forever now. Learn to save frequently and in multiple slots.