Fans of MMOs...what are you looking forward to?

• 64 results
Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Gargantuan

Maybe the Old Republic but I dunno, there's so many other games to play and MMOs takes a large amount of time to play.

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By citizenjp
@tekmojo: Lol its all good...I played AoC too :P
EvangelBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By EvangelBlue

How come only one person has said FF14?

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By thecleric

Champions Online beta was pretty fun, might give that a go SINCE THERES NOTHING ELSE TO BUY IN 09

then Old Republic and APB, those are my main two

GiantTarget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GiantTarget

Champions Online and then I'll definitely go with SWOR once it comes out in 2012.  Maybe APB as well.  Quit WoW a couple months ago and I need something new to enjoy.

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By citizenjp
@EvangelBlue said:
" How come only one person has said FF14? "
That one slipped my mind hehe. I am actually very excited to hear that there is going to be a new FF Online. Which is great cuz I wanted to play XI but I feel like left behind since it's been out for so long and I would just be a wee n00b so I'm passing on that, but I am lookin forward to 14.
vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#57  Edited By vager

Mortal Online and Dawn Tide. 

FF14 is on my radar now that they seem like their going with the skill system instead of the level one. 

I absolutely love hardcore MMOs that have crafters as a primary profession.

Aljosa15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Aljosa15

The Agency looks awesome as hell.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By crusader8463

never heard of 2 and 3, but star wars is the only MMO I'm looking forward too. I just got tired of all the MMO grind that's out there. I'm hoping my eternal love for star wars will be enough, and that it will have a good story so that it wont feel like the grind is being beat over your head every time you play. As some one who has been playing City of Heroes since day one i had hopes for CO like most but trust me its bad. It's combat is as dull and boring as Tabula Rasa's was, and we all know what happened there. And APB. Kepp forgetting that is going to fall into MMO terf. I just pray its not a monthly charge. I like the look of it but i don't think i will like it well enough to keep paying for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-135098
deactivated-135098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I have a friend who has played the Aion beta, and he says it's just all right. Ever since AoC I've approached MMOs that look too good to be true with caution (which is practically all of them), so I'm kind of lukewarm for Aion. 

But as for the original question, I'm looking forward to the Old Republic the most, only because it has lots of potential. I'm still not jumping-up-and-down excited though; I'm remaining cautiously optimistic. 

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Barrock

Star Wars, at the moment. Final Fantasy XIV won't be out for years, sadly. 

I've played AION and it gets boring quite quickly. Not a lot of grinding but the quests are just more of the same.

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

Star Wars: Old Republic I want a new PC for that one.. this one sucks!

MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MonkeyPulp

Guild Wars 2

Old republic

Blizzards other mmo

Final fantasy 14 (I read that there is no xp or levels which got me really interested in this)

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thecleric

They need to remove Champions Online Cash Shop completely, no one's going to buy a MMO with a monthly fee AND a cash shop, even if it's not 'necessary'.

Otherwise it's going to be DOA. I don't know why MMOs think they need to treat their customers like shit, like WAR cutting out the 2 classes until later. If MMOs want to wean people away from WoW and EVE and all that they need to actually treat them respectably. 15 dollars and a cash shop, haven't heard something that stupid since Battlefield Heroes temporary cash items.

harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By harrisonave

I was really looking forward to that Firefly MMO ... *sigh*

But other than that, I guess I'm looking forward to The Agency and APB.  I also like what I see of DC Universe Online, and I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what the Star Trek MMO might have to offer.  Champions I am kind of on the fence about.

Pretty much any RPG that's not the same ol' fantasy sword and sorcery stuff, I'm interested in.