Far Cry 2 on steam for $15 today only

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KnifeySpoony

I have been semi interested in this ever since it came out, but it sounds like there are a lot of frustrating things about it. Is it worth picking up giantbomb community?

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

There is already a thread about this, so you should probably just post this there. Thanks for the update though.

freezerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By freezerr

Definitely! I love this game. One of the most frustrating aspects is the lack of a quicksave feature, but that's only for the console versions. The PC version allows you to save at any time.

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KnifeySpoony
ParanoidFreak said:
" There is already a thread about this, so you should probably just post this there. Thanks for the update though."
Ahg, sorry about that.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

From my observations on the game, it's sort of a love it or hate it affair. Personally, I absolutely hated it. It was one of the most frustrating, stupid, and annoying games I've ever played. I was really interested in it, only to be majorly disappointed. In it's defense, it was a little less frustrating and terrible than Far Cry Instincts: Predator, which is another game some people in the world somehow managed to like, despite it being freaking horrendous.