Finished yet?!

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Talis12

Im sure im not the only one that has reached a point in a game and just said "Screw it!" and dumped it in a corner. Or that has enjoyed a game but a new game soon came out after that and you never completed the previous one.

How many of your games have you actually played till the end? How many single players have you actually finished? With how many multiplayers have you reached the final rank or prestige?  

Just curious, as im running through to finish a lot of games i have started months ago..

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By musclerider

I finish most of the console games that I buy. The weather right now makes my living room around 90 degrees during the day and the evening so being in there for extended periods of time is not really an option. Once the fall starts coming on I'll probably start finish games again.

Right now my pile of shame is:

L.A Noire and Prince of Persia ('08)

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By IBurningStar

It is very rare for me to not finish a game I enjoy. I have this big thing about not getting a new game until I complete the last one. That being said, if I don't like a game then I will just say fuck it and drop playing the thing.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Nubster
@musclerider: Don't finish PoP. It never changes. Though the DLC they released is just like two hours of super-punishing platforming and minimal combat, so that's absolutely awesome. Can't remember if you need to finish the base game to play it, though.
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Vinny_Says

When I look at my friends list on xbox and compare games I notice that they have so many games with less than 100 points, I always wonder how they only finish one out of 10 games, is this a common thing?

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By I_smell

Final Fantasy 12, when I finally got through this fuckin matrix space-dungeon, and the reward at the end was a cutscene in which I had NO IDEA what ANYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

So I just said "alright I'm not even paying attention here any more, fuck this."

but really, I like most of the games I play.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By Sooperspy

I finish most of the game's that I start playing and like.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#8  Edited By Little_Socrates

You'll probably feel better taking just one look at my Pile Of Shame.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King

Pretty much all of them.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Justin258
@The_Nubster said:
@musclerider: Don't finish PoP. It never changes. Though the DLC they released is just like two hours of super-punishing platforming and minimal combat, so that's absolutely awesome. Can't remember if you need to finish the base game to play it, though.
No! Finish it! It's an awesome game, I thought it was the best out of all the Prince of Persias'. 

What? Sue me. It was a great game. 

Anyway, I do have a fairly large backlog of great games. When I finally started making money, I just bought a bunch of games before finishing the last; now I have a backlog that I really need to get through. I'm working on it! And I've put a nice little dent into it but I haven't finished it. I'm going to have to start adhering to a "beat one before I buy a new one" rule. It should save me some time - and money. 

Though, now that money's dried up a good bit I can't complain about having a backlog.

Also, getting to the top rank in a multiplayer has never been my goal. Having fun in multiplayer is what I go for, and getting to the top is just side part of the fun. 

FInally, as for a game that I just got bored of? Metro 2033. I still plan on finishing it sometime, but last time I played it I found myself insanely bored. It was atmospheric and interesting at first, but the gunplay just feels really weird and not very good.
kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By kingzetta

I finish every game I buy most times twice. 
I can't believe there are so many people that don't.

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By DAFTPUNK

More than video_game_king :P

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iam3green

i'm working on my pile of crappy games. it's nothing to worry about. i just beat bioshock, what a twist in the ending. i was kind of expecting the twist. a couple weeks before that i beat assassin's creed 1, and again, another twist in the ending.