FNR4 will >>>>>> UFC09

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Cash

FNR4 will have a way better online aka title belts. And way better ring side crowd and custom ring walk music. Way better career mode.

FNR4 demo is not even close to the real game. Also I bet 1000% EA patches in the buttons day one.

Honestly FNR4 will make UFC 09 it's BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By penguindust
Honestly FNR4 will make UFC 09 it's BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Famous last words.  John Romero sends his regards.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

The demo is the most terrible thing I've ever played in the fight night series....so no..I don't think so. Flashy graphics with shitty everything else.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dr_Cash

I think UFC is starting to loose it's luster. Not as many people are so hyped for it like they had been. Boxing has been making a slow comeback and is starting to take back the public eye.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CL60

Since when? Since you said so?

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dr_Cash
CL60 said:
The demo is the most terrible thing I've ever played in the fight night series....so no..I don't think so. Flashy ... [more]
I agree the demo is not the best. But If you know anything about EA demo they always blow look at Madden and NBA live the other sports demo's are always  terrible. They just tease you.

As I remember the FNR3 demo was not the best either but the full game was sick. i expect EA to give us a much improved game when the full game comes out.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60

I seriously doubt the actual games gameplay will be very much different than the demo...It's just absolutely terrible..UFC is sooo much deeper.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dr_Cash
CL60 said:
I seriously doubt the actual games gameplay will be very much different than the demo...It's just absolutely terrible..UFC is sooo ... [more]
The gameplay is really good in FNR4 it's just most do not like to use TPC me being one of them. That is why I thgink EA will add the buttun support they already said they will most likely have it in for the full game. I think FNR4 will be way better then the demo.

UFC is deep as far as moves go and controls for the moves. But the online is terrible. And the career mode is boring. But the punching.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CL60
Dr_Cash said:
CL60 said: I seriously doubt the actual games gameplay will be very much different than the demo...It's just absolutely terrible..UFC ... [more]
The online would be fixed easily with a lag fix and make the person lose if they DC. There fixed.. UFC, is a whole lot better than FNR4, hell..FNR3 is a whole hell of a lot better than FNR4.
EvilDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By EvilDingo

While we're on the subject of comparing apples and oranges... 

i'll like to claim that Tekken 6 will most likely play like any other Tekken game - and Tekken plays awesome!
VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By VWGTI

I haven't played FNR4 so I can't comment on its quality. I will say that the UFC sport appeals to me much more than boxing does. Every UFC fight has so much going on which makes the fights so much more entertaining and exciting than boxing. I'd put money on it that the UFC game will do better than FNR4. Keep in mind that the UFC is the fastest growing sport in the world right now. It's tough to compete with hype and excitement.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tekmojo

Boxing has merged with MMA, didn't you get the memo?

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Dr_Cash said:
I think UFC is starting to loose it's luster. Not as many people are so hyped for it like they ... [more]
I like this statement from one guy with nothing to back it up.

All my friends who play games passively or actively are eating the game up when I've showed it to them and its loads of fun to play with a few friends.  I think the game should sell well and be very popular.

I think it's fresh and has a leg up on Fight Night in that regard.  Haven't played FNR4 yet but I hope it's a good game.  I'm a bit worried by some of the things I've been hearing but we'll see.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jayge_

Dr_Cash... why won't you leave us alone :-(

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_A_Drain

Anyone who seriously believes a demo is 'not representative of the final product' like they claim, is completely and utterly insane.

Very VERY rarely is a demo anything different from the final game, and even in those rare instances it's just a few visual discrepencies, game mechanics and code remain exactly the same, and overall graphic quality remains the same.

There have only been a handfull of demos that that I can think of which don't conform to this.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Hairydutchman

Maybe the game will get (slightly) better reviews but boxing is one of the least interesting fighting sports out there.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By End_Boss

The two games are completely different and therefore incomparable. Go away, little troll.

MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrGetBonus

Haven't played the demo but using face buttons in FN is lame.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheKidNixon

Is there some part I missed where they can't co-exist? I suspect that UFC will outsell Fight Night, but really, why does it matter either way? If they're both good sports-oriented fighting games, I can't see why any "A is better than B" or "B is better than A" argument is necessary. And that doesn't even just stand for these two games; that is just about any two game you can mention, the direct comparison of which is better or even will do better really couldn't bore me less. The more good games in the market, the more we all win, UFC and boxing fans alike.

I guess what I'm saying is, can't we all get along? Though I suppose I know the answer.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jayge_
TheKidNixon said:
Is there some part I missed where they can't co-exist? I suspect that UFC will outsell Fight Night, but really, ... [more]
Take a look at the esteemed OP's topic-posting history to find your answer.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_A_Drain
@TheKidNixon: When people can only afford one or the other it's natural that people will pick one and cling to it for dear life.

But honestly, 6 months down the road you can get both for less than getting either of themday 1 I suspect. But people are impatient.