Game-related Youtube channel saying hello!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SideQuest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SideQuest

Hello, members of the Giantbomb community! We are SideQuest and we wanted to introduce ourselves. We make Youtube videos where we review games, talk about game-related issues, parody games, etc. We're just starting out but we wanted to spread the word that we exist.

FlarePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FlarePhoenix

Yeah... Youtube spam isn't allowed here, so this is probably going to get locked pretty soon.

SideQuest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SideQuest

Sorry, we weren't aware! Our bad. We've been trying to delete the thread but we can't figure it out. Suppose the mods will take care of that when the time comes.

Oops!

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Grissefar

Wow cool man, but maybe wait until you have more than four videos until you try to spread your channel.

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

I would step your game up a bit if I were you, I watched all your videos out of curiosity and didn't like any of them or anything about them really.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

@SideQuest: If you need a thread closed please contact the mod team. As others said threads such as this one are treated as spam and violate our rules, however, you can share your YouTube channel in our dedicated thread for it. Thanks for your understanding.