Games, Games and more Games

chewii101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By chewii101

Already having a blog (which I havn't touched in a long time...busy with other crap) I'll blog about games on this one. Can't really think of anything to blog about now however, but I'll quickly run through the games upcoming I'm most exicted about (That I can remember ATM) :

- SW Old Republic - Having played Guild Wars, WOW, Eve and more I cant remember already, I've have experince in     the MMO world. BUT I played SWKOTOR and that is the best Star Wars game ever made. Period. Now that the MMO that was rumoured forever is coming out I'm bloody excitied. (Hope it isn't     subscription based)
    - Halo Wars + ODST - Being a huge Halo nut, these two games have me completely hooked. Nuff Said.
    - Mass Effect 2 - The best RPG I have played on the 360, I'm stoked about the storyline continuation and curious to       see how they would improve the quest and combat mechanics in the game
    - Empire At War - Rome: Total War was probably the most RTS I sunk time into (besides SC ofc :P) and the graphics         and gameplay of this latest rendition blow me away

chewii101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By chewii101

Already having a blog (which I havn't touched in a long time...busy with other crap) I'll blog about games on this one. Can't really think of anything to blog about now however, but I'll quickly run through the games upcoming I'm most exicted about (That I can remember ATM) :

- SW Old Republic - Having played Guild Wars, WOW, Eve and more I cant remember already, I've have experince in     the MMO world. BUT I played SWKOTOR and that is the best Star Wars game ever made. Period. Now that the MMO that was rumoured forever is coming out I'm bloody excitied. (Hope it isn't     subscription based)
    - Halo Wars + ODST - Being a huge Halo nut, these two games have me completely hooked. Nuff Said.
    - Mass Effect 2 - The best RPG I have played on the 360, I'm stoked about the storyline continuation and curious to       see how they would improve the quest and combat mechanics in the game
    - Empire At War - Rome: Total War was probably the most RTS I sunk time into (besides SC ofc :P) and the graphics         and gameplay of this latest rendition blow me away

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

SW Old Republic...
*Shudders with pleasure.*

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#3  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Solid list.  I liked Mass Effect, but I didn't think it varied enough from the established KOTOR gameplay and story-telling to really make it stand out.  If they can figure out a way to make it a bit more unique with more choices in an obvious three-tier good/bad/neutral response (maybe good/slightly good/neutral/slightly evil/evil responses?  Not sure), I think the sequel will be fantastic.

Super excited about that Star Wars MMORPG.  Can't wait to see how it turns out.