Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By crusader8463
@ColMirage said:
" @Choi said:
" Homeworld 2. Dynamic difficulty setting MY ASS.  Or, apparently, it couldn't drop the difficulty enough for me to enjoy it. I'm no strategist but that game is haaaard. Anyone who has finished it has my respect..   "
Ugh. I know your pain... "
So it's not just me then! I tried playing that game and can't get past the 2nd or 3rd dam level. I always run out of resources to make new guys or can't build marine ships to take back that dam building platform in time to stop the self destruct.
animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By animateria

Devil May Cry 3. The only effin game that made me take their suggestion to play easy. Hell, it's the only game I played on easy!

Makes Demon's Souls look like a cake walk.

Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

the newer ninja gaiden games. 

i think i've either gotten worse at gaming or have less masochistic tendencies since i remember very clearly beating the original 8-bit trilogy. 

ColMirage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By ColMirage
@crusader8463 said:
" @ColMirage said:
" @Choi said:
" Homeworld 2. Dynamic difficulty setting MY ASS.  Or, apparently, it couldn't drop the difficulty enough for me to enjoy it. I'm no strategist but that game is haaaard. Anyone who has finished it has my respect..   "
Ugh. I know your pain... "
So it's not just me then! I tried playing that game and can't get past the 2nd or 3rd dam level. I always run out of resources to make new guys or can't build marine ships to take back that dam building platform in time to stop the self destruct. "

I got past that part rather easily actually. One thing many players forget that can help: Fighters and Corvette squadrons can be repaired for free by sending them inside a transport (IE Mothership, Transport, Battlecruiser or Naval Yard). Fighters repair extremely fast and destroyed members are replenished, this can help immensely when money is tight. Keep an eye on your corvettes and make use of this, I always found that my Corvettes were the first kind of units (Which I use extensively) to get smacked right out of the fight. Other than that, I can't remember what I've actually done as it's been a long time since I've played the game's SP Missions.
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Too Human got me pretty good. It was a shame really, the game could have been a lot better if the combat wasn't so horribly unforgiving.

Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@blazerx9x said:
" @NorseDudeTR said:
" I don't need to elaborate. Demon's Souls. "
Dude yes. "
Demon's Souls wasn't that hard for me. It wasn't so much that I would die a lot, it just was a giant setback when I did.
Avatar image for cocorodriguez--defunct
CocoRodriguez--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zombie's Ate My Neighbors. I got that as a kid and could never get passed the giant spider boss.

Damn that guy was hard.

No0b0rAmA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By No0b0rAmA

Stalker Clear Sky on Master difficulty. No win scenario.

Blackmoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Blackmoore

Time and time again, the Commandos games always kick my ass. I found Commandos II to be a little easier than it's predecessors though.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Akeldama

I Wanna Be The Guy. I finished it.

jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jayjonesjunior

getting Legend of the West outfit in Red Dead Redemption (from rank 0 to 10 for all challenges)

kollay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By kollay

N+.

Fucking shit that game pissed the hell out of me, but I eventually finished it.

Overall, that game was awesome.