Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Are you a person that generally likes games with lots of collection? The main one of one of these I have played is Donkey Kong 64 I read that it has the record for the most collectible items in a game. If you are someone that doesn't play much of these, Why? is it cause you just dont like running around collecting stuff?

I have heard this has 7 or 8 so my numbers will change around.

Well just a test question. I will list off all the collectable stuff in dk64 that I can remember off the top of my head and tell me if you think its a game you would be interested in. In Donkey Kong 64 there are 7 main levels, with 25 golden bananas to collect for each one (5 with each kong and 201 in total), 500 bananas per level (100 per kong for each level so 3,500 total), I think 35 banana medallions (collect a certain amount of bananas per level with each kong to get one for each), 40 blueprints (again 1 to collect per character for all stages) and a shitload of other stuff. Just off the top of my head that seems like a lot of shit, I liked this game but hearing that sounds like a game I would not want to play. What do you guys think?

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By hazelnutman

I don't mind if the game requires me to collect for the sake of possibly getting some extra goodies and whatnot, but if I'm required to collect for the sake of progressing through the game, then I'm not too sure...

I mean, I like that fuzzy feeling inside when I grab a collectible thing or whatnot unintentionally as much as the next guy, but I find it tedious if I'm forced to slow down a game just to grab a non-essential part of the game.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Demyx

The only time I can think of where don't mind collecting this is probable Ratchet and Clank. I had no problem collecting the bolts and such.

But for the most part, I don't usually go above and beyond for a game. I'll beat it, maybe do something extra, but that'll be the end of it.