AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#51  Edited By AgentJ
StarFoxA said:
"The GameStops here in my city are manned by "core gamers," so to speak. They are knowledgeable about the products they're selling people, they don't try and push subscriptions, preorders, and insurance on me, and they often provide me with great deals (like they let me return my copy of Burnout Paradise, even though the disc was scratched in the way that the system had damaged it)."

Wolverine said:
"AgentJ said:
"Wolverine said:
"The reason I don't like game stop is because of their pre-order system. I would rather just go into Best Buy and get a new game than have to pre-order it from game stop."
You don't usually have to preorder a game to get it... In fact, i can't think of a time while i was working there when we didn't have some extra copies beyond our preorder allotment. Best Buy isn't bad though.
"
Really? Every time I ever go into a gamestop to get a new game they always ask me if I pre-ordered and when I tell them I did not they tell me to come back in 2 days. When I go into Best Buy all the games are on the shelf. "
As you can see, Gamestops vary in employee quality. You may have some assholes at your local gamestop, in which case i urge you not to use their services. At mine though, the employees have always been friendly and helpful, and never pressure me to preorder.