GB has really affected the way I play/look at games.

gabha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By gabha

A couple of days ago I paused playing Overlord twelve  times because I kept finding things to add to it's page, before that  I had to load Gametrailers TV twice because I kept going back and forth on the player hunting for objects to add for the Godfather 2 page.

My gaming experiences are quickly turning into a combination of concepts, objects and locations. Though I'm enjoying the addiction, it is giving a slight headache ( and I think I'm starting to get carpal tunnel syndrome from the repetivive clinking to add to lists).

Anyone else feels the same?

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shawn

Yeah, my carpal tunnel can be a bitch sometimes.

Boyling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Boyling

Do you... have an "addictive personality" perhaps?

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By xruntime

No....

It's just a gaming web site ..... O_o

Stevokenevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Stevokenevo

Hows about this, ive now decided to replay through all my old mega drive games that i never completed because of this site.  I cant decide whether its a good idea or not! 

gabha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By gabha
Boyling said:
"Do you... have an "addictive personality" perhaps?"
I see what you did thar!

Stevokenevo
said:
"Hows about this, ive now decided to replay through all my old mega drive games that i never completed because of this site.  I cant decide whether its a good idea or not! "
Good thing.The more this site is accurately filled the better.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By kmdrkul
gabha said:
"A couple of days ago I paused playing Overlord twelve  times because I kept finding things to add to it's page, before that  I had to load Gametrailers TV twice because I kept going back and forth on the player hunting for objects to add for the Godfather 2 page.

My gaming experiences are quickly turning into a combination of concepts, objects and locations. Though I'm enjoying the addiction, it is giving a slight headache ( and I think I'm starting to get carpal tunnel syndrome from the repetivive clinking to add to lists).

Anyone else feels the same?"
Weird, I thought video games were about having fun.  =/
danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By danielkempster

Giant Bomb has definitely rekindled my interest in playing games, and it's also given me an outlet to express my gaming experiences in the form of my blog. Seeing all these pages getting filled is inspiring me to return to games I didn't play much, or hadn't even played at all. In that respect, Giant Bomb has affected by gaming habits, and I'm very glad it has.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Cube

Giant Bomb hasn't really effected my gaming habits. Maybe it's made me check out things I wouldn't normally, but that's it. I'm here for the staff aspect primarily so either way, I love it.

Avatar image for galvanizednails
GalvanizedNails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GalvanizedNails

I've been scouring older issues of Game Informer and digging up all kinds of weird stuff

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DualReaver

GB changed my life. It has given me the courage to stay inside and ignore the real world and just focus on my video games.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DualReaver

GB changed my life. It has given me the courage to stay inside and ignore the real world and just focus on my video games.

banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By banksrob

lol not happening to me... yet....

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By xruntime
DualReaver said:
"GB changed my life. It has given me the courage to stay inside and ignore the real world and just focus on my video games."

I hope you're not serious?

banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By banksrob
xruntime said:
"DualReaver said:
"GB changed my life. It has given me the courage to stay inside and ignore the real world and just focus on my video games."

I hope you're not serious?

"
He is deadly serious. His post count says so, then again so does mine 0.o
banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By banksrob
SuperMooseman said:
"Well, I've been revisiting old games and taking screenshots of them, if that counts. :)"
nice, I wrote out the whole credit list of 100+ names for race driver GRID XD
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Hamz

The thing i like with GiantBomb is its made me go back and play some older games so i can start taking notes to write up articles, or just go back and play some games after reading the articles written up here by members of the community. It really is a great website, a great atmosphere around this place.

risseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By risseless

Because of my time here I've started retrogaming, going back to the games I played when I was a kid -- before most of you youngsters were born, I'd imagine. =P  In particular, the old fantasy RPGs like Bard's Tale, Wizard's Crown and the early Ultimas. And now that I've started playing them again on an emulator, I'm basically cataloging them as a I go along, so meeting a new interesting monster or location means instant screenshot. =P