Sunnye354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Sunnye354
No Caption Provided

I don't think I will be using the Amiibo's, but I will buy them cause I like figurines.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

BRAD IS A FATHER?!

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By cornbredx

I'm confused. Why is Brad robbing children of skylanders? Wouldn't Jeff be doing that?

Edit: I want to expand on this a little too. Who is the other guy? They look too similar. I think for your style (which is really good, don't think I'm saying it's not) you should focus on small attributes to distinguish the characters. Brad should have a slight sense of sideburns, Dan should have a beard and maybe glasses, Drew should maybe be squared jaw (i'm blanking on Drew, i'm sure there's something there- maybe a flight cap?), Jeff should have crazy hair. Something like that; I don't know.

You have a cool style so I hope you don't mind that I'm critiquing it. I can't help but feel that you can do better.

Willza92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I liked it, I want to see more, but I agree with the above. In the sense of this story, Brad should have been Jeff, and maybe get the guys to have different looks so that it is more obviously a certain member of the bomb squad.

Can't wait for more!