Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Phatmac
No Caption Provided

Audio version: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/

Subscribe to us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464

RSS Feed: feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml

This week's GBCP is a smaller yet very intimate cast featuring only 4 members which are @phatmac@nyxfe@believer258 and @alaska_gamer. On this podcast we talk about eating donuts, Vita games, MMO's, Rise of the Triad, Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 2, Rage, College stuff, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Nyx hates Moe Girls, Nyx loves Mitsuru, CAPITALISM, HO!, using your Oculus Rift to fuck anime girls, and other nonsense that you know and love? Also, Fuck Junpei.

Email us at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com

Fuck you list:

Squall

Jimenez

Junpei

YOU NO MESS WITH LO WANG

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

At first I was wondering "What's with the picture"? And then I realized...

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

This podcast fucks more Shin Megami Tensei characters than Brooklyn Rage. Or is this the 999 Junpei (IE the only other Junpei I can recall)?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

From what I played of Persona 3, I concur, fuck Junpei. Hell, fuck all of the Persona 3 characters.

Been a while since I listened to one of these. Still got the current bombcast episode to get through, but I'll be sure to (most likely) give this latest a listen sometime.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

This podcast fucks more Shin Megami Tensei characters than Brooklyn Rage. Or is this the 999 Junpei (IE the only other Junpei I can recall)?

You'll have to listen and find out.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

@yummylee said:

From what I played of Persona 3, I concur, fuck Junpei. Hell, fuck all of the Persona 3 characters.

Been a while since I listened to one of these. Still got the current bombcast episode to get through, but I'll be sure to (most likely) give this latest a listen sometime.

Fuck''em.