Giant Bomb Shirts and Hoodies?

Evil_Alaska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Evil_Alaska

So I just got done watching the DSi XL video and damn do I want one of the Giant Bomb hoodies.  I know the guys got burnt on the Oscar Mike t-shirts, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the guys had any plans on making some more Giant Bomb merchandise. 

I've checked the store every couple of weeks, but nothing has changed for months.  

btman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By btman

I would like to buy a Hoodie too

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Ineedaname

They only do them as limited edition things, I can vaughly remember them saying once they're gone they're gone, and you'll have to wait for the next batch. 
I'm pretty sure it's during their pax panel, Jeff answers the always asked funding question, to which he also says the reason they make T-shirts is so those people who want to donate do so but get something in return, that way when the money is being spent on gin for bets people don't feel ripped off.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By beargirl1

they occasionally have contests where they give out special giant bomb merch. besides that i don't think we'll see any merch that's up there full time 

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Dany

I thought the store went down because they could not get a hold of the company that made the shirts.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By EpicSteve

It sucks, I want more shirts.
Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Bane

I'd like to get my hands on some GB swag too.  If you need someone to make the stuff get in touch with BioWare to see who they use.  I bought one of their N7 hoodies and it is quality.

Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Darkstar614

On one hand I kind of like how rare and unique they are, but on the other hand... I want one.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By scarace360

why dont they do more shirts and hoodies. They could make some money doing that. maybe with that money they could get a 3D TV!!!

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By CowMuffins

I bought the Oscar Mike shirt and want more. Release the Luchadeer hoodies again. :(