• 83 results
#1 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -

I've got around 100ish dollars to spend, what should I buy Giantbomb?

#2 Posted by Dantekiller (206 posts) -

get gold member ship 

#3 Posted by Philedius (204 posts) -

Buy bacon.

#4 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5425 posts) -

Fleshlight.

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Why are you asking us? Decide for yourself. 

#6 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

Stamps.

#7 Posted by JustinSane311 (335 posts) -
#8 Posted by oatz (1103 posts) -

prostitute

#9 Edited by BeachThunder (11950 posts) -

Give it to me :o

Erm...seriously, if you're looking to buy a game, tell us what kind of things you enjoy/what platforms you have/any kind of hint...

#10 Posted by JustinSane311 (335 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" Fleshlight. "
I second that!
#11 Posted by KarlPilkington (2731 posts) -

A hooker, some rope, a scalpel, a bucket, rubber gloves, a face mask, a mop, some deodorant, a large bag, a shovel, some turf and an alibi.

#12 Edited by rb_man (451 posts) -

One 100 dollar hooker, four 25  dollar hookers, or a hundred 1 dollar hookers. 

your choice

#13 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

Either buy games or give them to me.

#14 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

Donate them, make someone poor happy

#15 Posted by picklecannon (265 posts) -

Amnesia if you hadn't already, Magicka if you hadn't already, and save the rest for some other good games i guess... unless your computer can handle witcher 2 then I'd recommend pre-purchasing that.

#16 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" Why are you asking us? Decide for yourself.  "
Because it's FUN man! It's fun. 
#17 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz: Dead Space 2 is $40 on Amazon today. Go for that?
#18 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -
@nukesniper: I can't, my only gaming system is a PS2. Also, my laptop is six years old so I can't play the PC version.
#19 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

All I can say right now is: Magicka. 

#20 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz: Persona 3 and 4 then. =P
#21 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -
@nukesniper said:
" @SathingtonWaltz: Persona 3 and 4 then. =P "
I can dig that! Perhaps, though I've been trying to find DBZ Budokai 3 as my next PS2 game.
#22 Posted by dudeglove (7862 posts) -

Download Steam; ruin life.

#23 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -

Harvey Birdman dvds

#24 Posted by NoXious (1338 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz:
Save up the cash so you can buy an actual gaming platform.
Never understood why money has to be spent as soon as you get it...
#25 Posted by Mattxx (45 posts) -

Carl Sagan's Cosmos on DVD

#26 Posted by ErisRon (98 posts) -

Adam Rafferty's MJ and Stevie Wonder instructional DVDs, that is, if you're into some advanced acoustic guitar playing. :)
#27 Posted by Jams (2961 posts) -

put it on a hook and fishing line and put it somewhere on the street and reel it in if someone tries to pick it up.

#28 Posted by NoCookiesForYou (761 posts) -
@NoXious said:
" @SathingtonWaltz:Save up the cash so you can buy an actual gaming platform.Never understood why money has to be spent as soon as you get it... "
QFT
#29 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2688 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz said:
" @nukesniper: I can't, my only gaming system is a PS2. Also, my laptop is six years old so I can't play the PC version. "
And you're on Giantbomb because...
#30 Posted by Laksa (240 posts) -

$100 worth of gold jewelery 

#31 Posted by BigLemon (1022 posts) -
@rb_man said:
" One 100 dollar hooker, four 25  dollar hookers, or a hundred 1 dollar hookers.  your choice "
Or three $33.33 dollar hookers that don't know how to round!
#32 Edited by Detrian (1126 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz said:

" I've got around 100ish dollars to spend, what should I buy Giantbomb? "

One of those little cards with a code for a year of Xbox live gold since I just won an xbox in a contest and I need it.
#33 Posted by npeterson08 (502 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz said:
" @nukesniper: I can't, my only gaming system is a PS2. Also, my laptop is six years old so I can't play the PC version. "
Sounds like you need to save your money.
#34 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4679 posts) -

A ton on band aids. .
#35 Posted by captain_clayman (3321 posts) -
@nukesniper said:
" @SathingtonWaltz: Dead Space 2 is $40 on Amazon today. Go for that? "
yeeeaah do that. 

and buy yourself a nice meal so you can shit everywhere when you play dead space 2.
#36 Posted by xyzygy (9996 posts) -

Battlestar Galactica Blu-Rays.

#37 Posted by fox01313 (5073 posts) -

Something with lots of guns (something good for a game that you've not played) & spend the rest on good beer or single malt scotch to enjoy your purchase.

#38 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Ten thirteenths of a Kindle.

#39 Posted by super2j (1698 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz:    OOHHHH, i bought that game the first chance i had. I love it so much. I can sell you it for a hundred !!!!. But seriously. I would put that money into a new console. I would pull up craigslist or some sight like that and check to see if u can find a used ps3 (cause buying a used xbox is dangerous. red ring anyone).  Then you could play dbz burst limit (in my opinion, it sucks compared to budokai 3 but looks amazing)
#40 Edited by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@Rolyatkcinmai said:

" @SathingtonWaltz said:

And you're on Giantbomb because... "
The Playstation is a gaming system, and Giantbomb is a website about video games. 

Timesplitters: Future Perfect, the Personas if you haven't got either of them.
#41 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -
@NoXious said:
" @SathingtonWaltz:Save up the cash so you can buy an actual gaming platform.Never understood why money has to be spent as soon as you get it... "
I am. I'm using 100 dollars of my entire tax return, the rest is going into savings. And how is the PS2 not an actual gaming platform? Feels pretty real to me, especially when I play GAMES on it. 

@Rolyatkcinmai said:
" @SathingtonWaltz said:
And you're on Giantbomb because... "

Because... video games? Just because my current gaming platform isn't a 360 or PS3 doesn't mean I can't be on this site asshat.
#42 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@Chabbs0 said:
" A hooker, some rope, a scalpel, a bucket, rubber gloves, a face mask, a mop, some deodorant, a large bag, a shovel, some turf and an alibi. "
And if you go to the right places you should have enough money left over to buy a full priced game.
#43 Posted by papercut (3500 posts) -

CRACK!

#44 Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials (2387 posts) -

Buy Giant Bomb. 

Or save up for a better PC/a PS3. It's worth it.

#45 Posted by spankingaddict (2674 posts) -

Buy donuts! 

Everybody loves donuts, i know i do uuuuu! :)

#46 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

The fact that you don't know what to do with it is a good reason not to spend it at the moment. Wait until the hunch tells you what you really want to do with.
#47 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -
@npeterson08 said:
" @SathingtonWaltz said:
Sounds like you need to save your money. "
I second this. You aren't too far from a used 360 (If you want to take that dive). Otherwise yeah get some Persona.
#48 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @npeterson08 said:
" @SathingtonWaltz said:
Sounds like you need to save your money. "
I second this. You aren't too far from a used 360 (If you want to take that dive). Otherwise yeah get some Persona. "
Agreeing with everyone else who think you should save the money to get a used current-gen platform. Even the PS3 is roughly $220 used now, I think. The rest is going into your savings, but save your "flush" money so you can get back into modern games. (And even if they ARE still coming out with PS2 games somehow, I think Persona 4 was the last good one, right?)
#49 Posted by weegieanawrench (1939 posts) -
@Chabbs0 said:
" A hooker, some rope, a scalpel, a bucket, rubber gloves, a face mask, a mop, some deodorant, a large bag, a shovel, some turf and an alibi. "
I didn't know that Dexter Morgan was a GB user!
#50 Edited by teh_pwnzorer (1482 posts) -
@SathingtonWaltz: Invest in FCOJ futures.