Good Multi-person Let's Play series of games

• 54 results
ratamero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@billymaysrip: really? Snarkcookie is brilliant. I think they strike a great balance between playing the game seriously, goofing around and being witty about things that come up. It reminded me a lot of a Dark Souls LP by Geop and Vicas I've watched a while ago and enjoyed a lot.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@billymaysrip: I still follow the pokecapn posse. They have seemingly given up on FF13-3 (maybe it wasn't funny/bad enough?) but they still do streams and medibot is doing a Kirby Triple Deluxe LP. Kaz does MTGO streams fairly often, medibot has done the entirety of Picross DS and KFJ just streams whatever. Kaz and medibot also have a podcast, mostly MtG but sometimes other stuff.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

As far as non- GB stuff like this goes I usually stick with GameGrumps (Super Mario Sunshine is a fav LP) and the Achievement Hunter guys (GTA LP) Although I do like a somewhat lesser know YouTuber called VanguardOfValor who has a pretty good X-com lets play.

domineeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

Spoiler Warning is pretty great. A group of friends playing through games providing pretty good off the cuff narrative focused criticism and wacky antics.

Other than that Chip&Ironicus and SuperGreatFriend are the only LPers I follow but I might have to look into some of these suggestions in the thread. SGF's Life and Times of Bully Demise is one of the funniest things I've seen and an incredible storytelling feat.

WacWam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I stopped watching 2 Best Friends, they get a bit grating at times and obnoxiously loud.

Dodger does VN let's plays with Cry and one with Crendor

Totalbuscuit's wife Genna Bain has some videos of them playing Sim City 4, The Sims 4, and the dove VN game.

Chip and Ironicus

Arumba, NL, Mathas, and I guess Quill are doing MP let's play of Europa Universalis 4. Never CK2 anymore, blame NL for that.

If you like RedLetterMedia they have been doing some stuff over at Previously Recorded

Streaming is a bit random but if you like Dota, Pyrion Flax and Shane are fun to watch.

How to with Joel and Adam seems to be the only RT content I've been watching, just one offs of random games but they are entertaining. Also Joel made this a long time ago.