Graphs showing spikes of interest (or interest) at E3 Pressers

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

Bitmob did a very interesting project on how many positive and negative opinions were expressed by different E3 announcements. The graphs are below. 

If you can't see the whole graph, click on the links
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Just NeoGAF's interest mind you... With questionable ways that don't necessarily mean what they interpreted. More of a GAF joke than a study.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

Holy shit that drop in Nintendo's Event is big.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AgentJ
@KaosAngel said:
" Holy shit that drop in Nintendo's Event is big. "
It sure is. you should take a look at the drop after Sony unveiled their motion option
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Diamond

lol oh NeoGAF

seriously, who gives a shit what those idiots think?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentJ
@Diamond said:
" lol oh NeoGAFseriously, who gives a shit what those idiots think? "
It's less about NegoGAF(I really know nothing about it/them) and more about the interesting graphs, and i think for the most part they represent the general flow of opinion on the pressers,
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By KaosAngel
@Diamond said:
Did they ban you?
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Diamond
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Diamond said:
Did they ban you? "
I've been permabanned there many many times, heh.  Usually because I disagreed with a mod about how good a certain game was.

But seriously, it's an awful forum.  Worst place on the net for games discussion, /v/ has more civil discussion even.  There's a place with nazi mods...

@AgentJ said:
"
@Diamond said:
It's less about NegoGAF(I really know nothing about it/them) and more about the interesting graphs, and i think for the most part they represent the general flow of opinion on the pressers,
"
It's absolutely about NeoGAF, and you wouldn't want to know more about them.  It makes Gamespot's system wars look like... something really good.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AgentJ
@Diamond said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Diamond said:
Did they ban you? "
I've been permabanned there many many times, heh.  Usually because I disagreed with a mod about how good a certain game was.

But seriously, it's an awful forum.  Worst place on the net for games discussion, /v/ has more civil discussion even.  There's a place with nazi mods...

@AgentJ said:
"
@Diamond said:
"
It's absolutely about NeoGAF, and you wouldn't want to know more about them.  It makes Gamespot's system wars look like... something really good. "
So, it's just a bunch of kids arguing then? I'm suprised that such a site would have enough name recognition to get those kind of users. 
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Diamond
@AgentJ said:
So, it's just a bunch of kids arguing then? I'm suprised that such a site would have enough name recognition to get those kind of users.  "
Adults acting like kids.  It's more about how poorly the forum is moderated.  They have a lot of 4chan wannabees there.  The mods like to stir up trolling.  Reasonable users are banned for trivial things, trolls are endorsed by the staff.  Mods often have puppet accounts to stir up trouble.

It's actually much worse in the last few months than it even was a year or two ago.  Check out nearly any thread over there now and it's extremely nasty stuff, just constantly.